Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-30-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Could I get a sig with Rivers Maualuga and Cushing in that order?
+rep.
You should use this pic. Not the right order but all three guys are there.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Big rep and props to whoever does this sig.

I need a sig for the National Fantasy League that says "Commisioner Deacon Heffernan" with this picture http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...1219151234.jpg.

As well all 10 teams names in there somewhere, Orlando Flash, Wyoming Jackalopes, Baltimore Inferno, New York Mafia, Sacramento Silver Surfers, Memphis Maniacs, Hamilton Reapers, Las Vegas High Rollers, LA Fame, North Bay Ice Soliders.

Feel free to put logos with the team names, The Orlando Flash have "The Flash superhero" as their logo and the rest you can find or whatever yourself if ud like.

I would like this sig to be colorful.

I really appreciate this, thanks much.
Big rep and props to whoever does this.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there are ten teams??

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a CU sig really bad can any1 make me 1

the only picture i can find thats good

thanks in advanced (+rep and cred as well)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Chris "Benie" Wells sig with any pic? Just have it say Benie 4 Hiesman. +rep and cred

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 07-30-2007 at 06:48 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Big rep and props to whoever does this sig.

I need a sig for the National Fantasy League that says "Commisioner Deacon Heffernan" with this picture http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...1219151234.jpg.

As well all 10 teams names in there somewhere, Orlando Flash, Wyoming Jackalopes, Baltimore Inferno, New York Mafia, Sacramento Silver Surfers, Memphis Maniacs, Hamilton Reapers, Las Vegas High Rollers, LA Fame, North Bay Ice Soliders.

Feel free to put logos with the team names, The Orlando Flash have "The Flash superhero" as their logo and the rest you can find or whatever yourself if ud like.

I would like this sig to be colorful.

I really appreciate this, thanks much.
Hopefully this works

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/CommisionerDeaconHeffernan.jpg

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dynasty, can you please make me this? can it please be of this picture? http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1185461843
Can you also have "One Team. One Goal." on it? (without the quotation marks)

I promise to give you credit for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Can someone make me a Chris "Benie" Wells sig with any pic? Just have it say Benie 4 Hiesman. +rep and cred
any1???????????????

Old 07-30-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dynasty, can you please make me a Fantasy League sig:

Im Greg Stantios-Fischer, K, Oklahoma, New York Mafia, all that jazz

Heres The Pic:

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/72...27E2B5BE442B25

Also, on the bottom, I'd like it to say: "A kicker and still the highest rated player in the game"

Thanks

Fischbowl (or fischass/fischdick/fischshit, whatevers preferred to you)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Dynasty, can you please make me a Fantasy League sig:

Im Greg Stantios-Fischer, K, Oklahoma, New York Mafia, all that jazz

Heres The Pic:

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/72...27E2B5BE442B25

Also, on the bottom, I'd like it to say: "A kicker and still the highest rated player in the game"

Thanks
Fischbowl (or fischass/fischdick/fischshit, whatevers preferred to you)
your pic won't show up

Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your pic won't show up
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sooner/250318671/

It worked for me but maybe this will work for you.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Anybody want to make me a Matt Grothe sig?

Pereferably with this Image:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...2/27071372.jpg

Rep and Credit will be recieved.
Anyone want to do this?
Old 07-31-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
can somone please make this

Old 07-31-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, my old sig died. If anyone is willing to make a sig for me containing a key lime or some key limes in it then I will give them as much rep as they desire. Also note, that it would be even better if it included something with Jim Brown in it. I would do it myself, but I don't have photoshop or anything, and I've seen some people make really good sigs on this site. (pretty sad considering I'm a art major).
Old 07-31-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I need a CU sig really bad can any1 make me 1

the only picture i can find thats good

thanks in advanced (+rep and cred as well)

ill bump this 1

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone please make me a sig with this picture? http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1185461843
Can you also have "One Team. One Goal." on it? (without the quotation marks)

I'll give you credit

Can anyone please do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was wondering if i could have a sig out of this picture
http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/nhl/p...pula-thumb.jpg

his name is valtteri filppula he's from finland and he's num 51...
message me if you're interested ill credit ya
Old 08-01-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
hornybastard
Rookie

hornybastard needs more cowbell.

Hey what's up guys I need a few Sigs for some me about a few Dodger Players because I lost a bet so I need to wear these players...

I need a Sig of Rafael Furcal, Juan Pierre, Nomar Garciaparra, Matt Kemp, and James Loney. They don't have to be perfect. Thanks I'll rep you and give you props. Thanks.

Seattle Sports baby!

Shaun Alexander, Lofa Tatupu, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Durant and Ichiro Suzuki are all gods!
hornybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.aaroncorp.org/images/aaro...%20(4).jpg

Could I get a sig of this pic(aaron corp) for my fantasy league and have it say Scott Marshall
New York Mafia?

Would like it to be pretty basic.
+ rep for whoever does it.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey can someone please make me a sig from a wallpaper I already have?

Here is the wallpaper: http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/wal...nk_big1024.jpg

I would like basically the same thing but in sig form...it would be greatly apreciated and I will give rep
Old 08-03-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Can someone make me a National Fantasy League sig using this pic

Just have it say Ricky Nawton Jr. GM Toronto Juggernauts. +rep and Cred

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 08-03-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any comments on my sig? (i can't find the other thread) It's my first sig on photoshop cs3
Old 08-03-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Any comments on my sig? (i can't find the other thread) It's my first sig on photoshop cs3
i like the picture a lot, but the sig seems blurry.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whens the last time a request has been filled..
Old 08-03-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Whens the last time a request has been filled..
3 days ago