Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
can someone make a Jake Locker sig?
University pf Washinton QB.
you can use whatever pics you want to use, or you i can try to find some if you dont want to.
+rep whoever does it.
new page, same request

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Can someone make me a sig of Joe Torre and have it say "Thanks for the memories" +rep and cred

here is a pic I want you to use, but u can use another pic if you must.
hey JK or Foosball , can you make me this sig uber +rep

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

im thinkin i may try something with torre

and family guy, does it have to be detroit calvin? cuz i have a pretty recent ga tech you could use
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Can anyone make me a sig with Rob Bironas? I don't care what pics you use as long as it's him in a Titans uniform. Also, if you can have it say "King Kong ain't got **** on me" somewhere on the signature would make it even more awesome. Thanks to whoever does it.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

I want a new Josh Brown sig. PM it to me, I may forget to check this thread.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswhosback View Post
im thinkin i may try something with torre

and family guy, does it have to be detroit calvin? cuz i have a pretty recent ga tech you could use
well i would prefer that. thanks if u make it

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would it be possible if someone can make me a sig of Dennis Dixon and Jonathon Stewart from Oregon that says "Bring 'em Home, McKay!" with their names on it, and somewhere on it with mine as well?

If you want, you can choose from the following photos or you can just use your own:

Jonathon Stewart

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/77109...4831B75F48EF45

Dennis Dixon

Last edited by oldLibid21 : 10-21-2007 at 07:06 PM.
oldLibid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your rep means nothing. you need 500 posts. you posted great pics, but you have next to zero posts. wait a little bit
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, my bad.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no its cool. someone might make you a sig because you posted real nice picks, but im saying dont get your hopes up. nothing against you. its just people with low post counts are not realiable to stick around. if you have a lot of posts than they know that the work was worth it.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

dchess what up G, i thought you was dead or sumin, lol
Old 10-21-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
dchess what up G, i thought you was dead or sumin, lol
sup fitd, nothing, yeah im pretty much donw with graphics. welcome back
Old 10-21-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no hes not ur gonna make a friggen comeback dchess

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
sup fitd, nothing, yeah im pretty much donw with graphics. welcome back
bummer, i remember the good ol days
Old 10-21-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
no its cool. someone might make you a sig because you posted real nice picks, but im saying dont get your hopes up. nothing against you. its just people with low post counts are not realiable to stick around. if you have a lot of posts than they know that the work was worth it.
Oh alright. I'll just bump my request in maybe a month or two. Thanks for the heads up, bro.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

Quote:
bummer, i remember the good ol days
remember this?

you were def one of my favorite dudes
Old 10-22-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for something to wear on gamedays...

I dunno...I guess, I'm looking for the use of the these two pics...with the
heading..."dynamic duo" ...also, if you could throw their names on their that
would be real cool.

First pic is Mike Davis
second pic is Cory Boyd

thanks guys.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
hey JK or Foosball , can you make me this sig uber +rep
whipped it up quick, cuz you asked a couple times

its been quite a while since i filled a request, someone be a gentleman and put the code down for him, haha
Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
guesswhosback

and also, here are some of my recent works. feel free to use them anywhere really, just give a lil cred

once again, i dont remember how to do the code thing
Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whipped it up quick, cuz you asked a couple times

its been quite a while since i filled a request, someone be a gentleman and put the code down for him, haha
thanks a ton

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

im wearing the braylon one fitd. gracias.

edit- ive given too much out latley. ill get you later
Old 10-22-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

I will be using the Tashard Choice one, I will give reputation tomorrow because I repped too many times already today, I don't know if my +Reps will matter though. Thanks anyways.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and also, here are some of my recent works. feel free to use them anywhere really, just give a lil cred

once again, i dont remember how to do the code thing
Christ those look incredible, good job man

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a sick Ronnie Brown sig, saying something like Definition of the RB: Ronnie Brown

In remembrance.... PLEASE!!!???? +++++++++++++++++REP & CRED!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can some 1 make me a sig. I wanna a see something devastaing to do with the Rams and saying chasing history, 0-16. So if some1 could make me one, that would be great. Thanks, BTW, my sig I had for two days was bad, no one have the word **** in your sig.