Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
That looks pretty sick. I would wear it, but I came in here asking for a request. In fact, since you said you did JBonds sig, I think you might be able to help me.

I was looking to get an animation sig of the quotes currently in my sig so it pops up 1 at a time (and doesn't take up too much space). Maybe throw in a cool font or something as well against a white background so it matches with the 4th slide of the animation which would be this sig: .

Does anyone want to help me? (+rep is a given)
i tried man, dont laugh..i hear you..lol

nah man i suck at text bigtime, hope this is something like you wanted.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i tried man, dont laugh..i hear you..lol

nah man i suck at text bigtime, hope this is something like you wanted.

Looks pretty good but is there any way the animation could be smoother? Also the 'on Matt Ryan' at the end of the quotes is kind of unnecessary. Otherwise it looks great man.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks pretty good but is there any way the animation could be smoother? Also the 'on Matt Ryan' at the end of the quotes is kind of unnecessary. Otherwise it looks great man.
i prolly can make it smoother but it'll be faster and harder to read the quotes.

and i copied and paisted the quotes as they were in your sig.

i'll try and rework it tomorrow night, this is my fifth request attempted tonight at two different forums and i'm sleeeeeeeepy. lol
Old 08-26-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
this was the best pic i could find of Trevor:
kinda plain sig compared to the one you're wearing tho.
yours if you want it man.

sorry bout that^EPIC FAIL bro. i cant even read the text.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-26-2009 at 11:28 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i think i got it smoother, what do you think?

btw, animations are kinda new to me, i think you know thatl tho.:)
Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn bk, you just keep cranking them out don't cha. I wish I still had gimp so I could help lighten the load seeing as how you're the only one who answers requests. You think you could send me a link(if you got one) to dl PScs3 for free.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Damn bk, you just keep cranking them out don't cha. I wish I still had gimp so I could help lighten the load seeing as how you're the only one who answers requests. You think you could send me a link(if you got one) to dl PScs3 for free.

sure. i'll pm ya.
do you think the second Ryan animation is better?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sure. i'll pm ya.
do you think the second Ryan animation is better?
a lot better

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
a lot better
the flash is not too fast?

in order to smooth it up i had to speed it up.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think i got it smoother, what do you think?

btw, animations are kinda new to me, i think you know thatl tho.:)
Nice. Could you put who said the quotes on it again? Sorry for being such a little *****, but otherwise its great.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to make me a Paul Kruger Sig????
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nice. Could you put who said the quotes on it again? Sorry for being such a little *****, but otherwise its great.
i have to rebuild the whole thing then because i didnt save the psd.

this could take a little while, grab a snickers. lol
Old 08-26-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post

Kruger's awesome from Utah, drafted by the Ravens right?

i did have a couple great pics of him.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make the sig for me? have "Beast M.O.D.E" somewhere written in there.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
this time i centered the pic of matty on all three quote layers.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post

My attempt at your request:
Old 08-26-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Can anyone make the sig for me? have "Beast M.O.D.E" somewhere written in there.

Thanks in advance.
i'll give it a shot, but i'm sure tj or some of the other guys can do you a better one.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
heres what i came up with:
Old 08-26-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres what i came up with:
Oh man that's B.A

Any chance you could get the Mizzou (idk whered you put the beast m.o.d.e then) on the front of Weatherspoon's jersey in there? If not it's cool. Looks awesome!

Geez I'm an ass nitpicking like this. Sorry.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh man that's B.A

Any chance you could get the Mizzou (idk whered you put the beast m.o.d.e then) on the front of Weatherspoon's jersey in there? If not it's cool. Looks awesome!

You're forgetting Beast_Mode in your picture.

;)

btw, McGee, you need to get a reference to The Sex in your sig.
I'll need to get that done to mine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh man that's B.A

you want Mizzou text like the Beastmode font is or over top and also do you want it written in the same font as beastmode?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
you want Mizzou text like the Beastmode font is or over top and also do you want it written in the same font as beastmode?
Is there a way where you could still have beast m.o.d.e and not have it cover up the Mizzou text written across Spoon's chest?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Is there a way where you could still have beast m.o.d.e and not have it cover up the Mizzou text written across Spoon's chest?

i'll try moving it and i may have to make it smaller.

give me a few minutes to see what i can do.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey guys, my sig is a little out of date, so could anyone make me a jermichael finley sig? You could use this pic or anyone you thought would look better. Rep and Credit of course.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

do you want me to add his name as subtext?