Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee, how is this for a picture of Corner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
do you want me to add his name as subtext?
Yeah Sure.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah Sure.
Heres v2, i had to rotate the BeastMode text, hope thats cool, i think i got better lighting in V2 also.

hope you like it man:

let me know what you thought.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heres v2, i had to rotate the BeastMode text, hope thats cool, i think i got better lighting in V2 also.

hope you like it man:

let me know what you thought.
ha i love it but it's Weatherspoon........awesome though
Old 08-27-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
ha i love it but it's Weatherspoon........awesome though
dang it, i prlly wont get the lighting back as good this time lol

brb
Old 08-27-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here you go man:

sorry i spelled the name wrong in the last one.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
here you go man:

sorry i spelled the name wrong in the last one.
ah man no worries THANKS for the SIG man, it's sick. I love it
Old 08-27-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone please make me a Chad Ochocinco sig using this picture (or something similar) and the words "Child Please". No need to have his name or anything on it.

Naturally, mass amounts of rep will be given.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Can someone please make me a Chad Ochocinco sig using this picture (or something similar) and the words "Child Please". No need to have his name or anything on it.

Naturally, mass amounts of rep will be given.

i dont mind at all to attempt this or any other request posted today, i just dont want the other guys to think i've hijacked the thread. lol

anywho, heres my attempt:

a better Version IMO:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-28-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: added two new versions
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who ever makes me a Basterds sig of Hugo Stiglitz can become my new best friend.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Who ever makes me a Basterds sig of Hugo Stiglitz can become my new best friend.

i better hurry then, i cant lose you as a best friend..lol
you got pics?
Old 08-29-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could work in any of these three (I think the first one is probably best, just wanted to give you some options)

Text : Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz (In yellow font if it looks good, like his intro in the movie. Can't find a screen cap of it, sorry)

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:

Last edited by the decider13 : 08-29-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

the first pic is x'd out for me, the second one is too small, prolly have to use the bigger one, which is prolly the third one you're looking at.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Does this show up? This is the same as the first one that you can't see.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post

Does this show up? This is the same as the first one that you can't see.
yeah i got it.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres what i came up with:
Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

That's a real nice sig man, thanks. My favorite basterd.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont mind at all to attempt this or any other request posted today, i just dont want the other guys to think i've hijacked the thread. lol

anywho, heres my attempt:

a better Version IMO:

v2 is AMAZING!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

no prob decider and thanks OSU.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Hey I'm looking for a new sig. Ive got some pics here...

whichever one works best for you I dont care what one you use. Thanks guys.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone has any spare time I'd truly appreciate a sig with one of these ahmad bradshaw pics?

I know I can't give rep but I'll give cred and will give rep once I have any worth giving, plus I'm willing ot ***** out my 14 year old sister if you're in the area.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
If anyone has any spare time I'd truly appreciate a sig with one of these ahmad bradshaw pics?

I know I can't give rep but I'll give cred and will give rep once I have any worth giving, plus I'm willing ot ***** out my 14 year old sister if you're in the area.
hey man, i have a Bradshaw sig i made a few weeks back, if you want i'll upload it.

hes from my hometown so either way, i'll try and hook you up.

the one a made several weeks ago:

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1240706567.png[/IMG]

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-29-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added the sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, i have a Bradshaw sig i made a few weeks back, if you want i'll upload it.

hes from my hometown so either way, i'll try and hook you up.

the one a made several weeks ago:

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1240706567.png[/IMG]
Thanks a lot mang, the mighty midget is one of my favorite giants right now.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Thanks a lot mang, the mighty midget is one of my favorite giants right now.
Ahmad FTMFW!

Old 08-29-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
no prob decider and thanks OSU.
no prob man. Hey, if I where to pm you like 5 of my fav sigs would you ne able to put them all together in a rotating sig? +rep will be given.