Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick sigs for whoever wants them

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are all of my sigs, from latest to first. I wuit making sigs a while ago btw. Take what you want

FIRST SIG EVERzzz!

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 09-11-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
no prob man. Hey, if I where to pm you like 5 of my fav sigs would you ne able to put them all together in a rotating sig? +rep will be given.

sure.
five would be a bit much, three would work pretty well.

only thing i would ask is that you store the sig in your own photobucket account. the rotating sigs use up hela bandwidth.

and man, welcome back to making sigs.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
sure.
five would be a bit much, three would work pretty well.

only thing i would ask is that you store the sig in your own photobucket account. the rotating sigs use up hela bandwidth.

and man, welcome back to making sigs.
Ok, I'll pm you 3.

Actually, I'm not back yet. All those sigs i posted are old

EDIT: Comments on the sigs I posted?

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 08-29-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
Hey I'm looking for a new sig. Ive got some pics here...

whichever one works best for you I dont care what one you use. Thanks guys.
i couldnt get anything going with your pics, (too small).

i know this isnt very good but if you want it, help yourself man.

Old 08-29-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ok, I'll pm you 3.

Actually, I'm not back yet. All those sigs i posted are old

EDIT: Comments on the sigs I posted?
man thats a bunch of em. i like this one best of all and i really like video sigs those are really nice as well.

Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
man thats a bunch of em. i like this one best of all and i really like video sigs those are really nice as well.

Thanks man. Video sigs where my specialty back in the day lol

Old 08-29-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Bone Krusher can you make me a Sig of Kyle Orton and have it say "Orton Hears a Boo" please. :)

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Hey Bone Krusher can you make me a Sig of Kyle Orton and have it say "Orton Hears a Boo" please. :)

i'll sure try Man.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Heres a little LP I did a few years back
v1
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...nceYounglp.png

v2
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...eYounglpv2.png

EDIT: I like the concept, but this was so poorly exicuted lol. Granted, it was my first month of sig making/graphics so whatever

Old 08-29-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

cool man, you're a lot more creative than i am.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Splat, heres wut i came up with, hope you dont mind me putting Cutler in the BG with a huge smile:
Old 08-29-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Splat, heres wut i came up with, hope you dont mind me putting Cutler in the BG with a huge smile:
Awesome man thanks it won't let me give you rep right now but when I can I will.:)
Old 08-29-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

no prob Splat.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, Bonekrusher could you please make me a Trent Cole sig?
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heres a little LP I did a few years back
v1
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...nceYounglp.png

v2
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...eYounglpv2.png

EDIT: I like the concept, but this was so poorly exicuted lol. Granted, it was my first month of sig making/graphics so whatever
That VY looks a lot like my wallpaper I made a year or two ago. Haha.

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs29/f/20...ynasty9889.jpg

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Hey, Bonekrusher could you please make me a Trent Cole sig?

i have one already made, do you wanna check it out first, or go ahead with a new one?
Old 08-29-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take whatever you have man, thanks.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i found the one i made before and its almost a year old, i'm making a new one man.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
That VY looks a lot like my wallpaper I made a year or two ago. Haha.

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs29/f/20...ynasty9889.jpg
lol, that's ******* wierd.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

love my new sig by bonekrusher

Old 08-29-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

My first 3 sigs back, I think I still got it, lol

Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My first 3 sigs back, I think I still got it, lol
Really Nice!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
here ya go Thumper:

V2 is better IMO:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-30-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: added another sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im looking for a Lamarr Woodley sig :)

I like your stuff bonekrusher, if youve got the time it would be much apreciated. And muchas rep given :)

I can make sigs, but im so awfull at cuts that i dont bother anymore XD