Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 09-01-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: did not work right
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
?
hey man, you need to give me some tips on animation. i dont understand it at all, like how do you get the curtain to move from right to left in cs3?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let try this one more time.....tell me what you guys think of this one

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 09-01-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm thinking i need some super mega Rutgers sig, but I'm not sure.

NFL's starting up soon though. maybe I should use a Giants one. hmmm who knows? i'm just bored waiting for the bus! if any sigmakers have some crazy creative ideas they wanna work out, i'll obviously give rep and all that good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot some of the names of the good sigmaker sites. Anyone remind me?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

OSUGiants17 ... what do you think of the video sig

Old 09-01-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought vikes was asking for good sig makers instead of good sig maker sites :/ well I went through 30 pages and saw some nice sigs so I will share!

Damix

darnik44two

BoneKrusher

Eaglez.Fan

Jackalope

Jets5128

thule

ncst8fan83

BucNaked

rainbeaukid2

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OSUGiants17 ... what do you think of the video sig
I love it, very good for a first video sig. Nice job with the steel curtain btw, I have no clue how you did that, lol.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was wondering if I could get a Shawshank Redemption sig with a rain effect, possibly lightning flashes if it looks appropriate.

http://comparescreenshots.slicx.com/...1749685203.png

It's too big to post that picture and if you find one of the same scene you like more you can use it. Big Thanks!

Edit: Also if it could have "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" on it. I feel like it would be good separated on the top left and bottom right but use all the artistic license you want.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Last edited by dabears10 : 09-01-2009 at 05:32 PM.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Alright, it's 'bout time I get myself a new sig for the upcoming season. Can someone please make me a Zach Miller sig if they have any time? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

i did a quick one man, its yours if you like it.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

well here is V2

never mind!....lol

Old 09-01-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well here is V2

never mind!....lol
i thought it was really great man.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

here is V2.....i had to fix something real quick

tell me what you guys think and anything that needs work

Old 09-01-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

IMO, its very nice, i didnt see anything wrong with the last one.

gJ man.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I thought vikes was asking for good sig makers instead of good sig maker sites :/ well I went through 30 pages and saw some nice sigs so I will share!
Nah dude, I need some tight PSDs. I had a huge megapack, but I lost it when my harddrive died on me a while ago.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Nah dude, I need some tight PSDs. I had a huge megapack, but I lost it when my harddrive died on me a while ago.
hey man go to .02designz they have everything you'll need.
http://www.o2designz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=134
Old 09-01-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

NFL's starting up soon though. maybe I should use a Giants one. hmmm who knows? i'm just bored waiting for the bus! if any sigmakers have some crazy creative ideas they wanna work out, i'll obviously give rep and all that good stuff.

if you want, i can try both, a Giants and a Rutgers sig and flash them into one sig.
let me know.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
So I was wondering if I could get a Shawshank Redemption sig with a rain effect, possibly lightning flashes if it looks appropriate.

http://comparescreenshots.slicx.com/...1749685203.png

It's too big to post that picture and if you find one of the same scene you like more you can use it. Big Thanks!

Edit: Also if it could have "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" on it. I feel like it would be good separated on the top left and bottom right but use all the artistic license you want.
heres wut i came up with Bro:
Old 09-01-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

man, i'm sorry i didnt see the edit for the text.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

maybe i could add the text you wanted to the left.

i've never edited with animation, not sure how difficult it would be.

edit: i tried changing the text and threw the rain and lightening off, sorry man.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-01-2009 at 10:23 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i tried a different rain tut on this one and theres no lightening.
but i changed the text.
nevermind, its too slow.

the speed is perfect in photoshop but slow after i uploaded it, must be the size.

too big, it was 300 frames.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-02-2009 at 01:46 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyone wants to give it a whirl i will probably wear it later on. and if you know me, you know i love me some borders. also having the text just say "Beastie Boys" is fine. try using all pics if you like.

Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
hey man go to .02designz they have everything you'll need.
http://www.o2designz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=134
that site has gone way down hill.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
that site has gone way down hill.
i agree, its not what it once was.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

hey man, if you want i'll attempt this, i just need to know if you want me to make two sigs and fade them from one to the other.