Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-04-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do you sleep BK? You've become quite the prolific sig maker.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I was wondering if I could get a Terrelle Pryor sig?

i hope you like it, if not that's cool.....or tell me what you want.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here is another

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Haha, seriously. He's made great strides. Definitely consistently better than I am, now. If I can't come up with anything I like than I'm about to request a sig from him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
i can only wish paul.
i'm an allnighter for sure, it comes from band work.
up all night sleep all the day.

anyway, man if i can get to be half as good as yourself, Fenikz, Bantx, jk and tj i'll be content, you guys rock.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Is that the Ralph in the background?
nah man, its just a stock i found somewhere.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Anyone in the mood to make me a Terrell Suggs sig? Maybe with just the word Sizzle on it. +Rep

hey man, i made this like a month ago, if you like it its yours.

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1248644852.png[/IMG]
Old 09-05-2009, 02:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Haha, seriously. He's made great strides. Definitely consistently better than I am, now. If I can't come up with anything I like than I'm about to request a sig from him.
you rock tj, i've seen a lot of awesome sigs made by you dude.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
hey man, i made this like a month ago, if you like it its yours.

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1248644852.png[/IMG]
Yes thts nice I'll take it
Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anybody could make a lagarrette blount sig for me, i'd appreciate it!

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
i already have one made, do you wanna check it?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol why would you want a Blount sig now?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
here ya go, it was made several months ago:

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1240554489.png[/IMG]
Old 09-05-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Mario Manningham sig, with his name and/or number on it please. Be creative, I just want what I asked to be on it, everything else is all you.

Plus rep and credit will be given of course.

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 09-06-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Can anyone make me a Mario Manningham sig, with his name and/or number on it please. Be creative, I just want what I asked to be on it, everything else is all you.

Plus rep and credit will be given of course.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i dont think that ^ was very creative, but i did attempt it man.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bone Krusher made me the the coolest thing ever for my avy & sig, but I wont showcase it until next sunday week 1 NFL, it will blow your minds

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i made a Michael Jenkins sig if anyones intrested:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252289519.png[/IMG]
Old 09-06-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In honor of UM's win on Saturday, I made a couple sigs of their new QB's, anyone who wants to can rock them.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

[quote=Calvin & Kevin;1782110]In honor of UM's win on Saturday, I made a couple sigs of their new QB's, anyone who wants to can rock them.

QUOTE]

awesome sigs bro.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a malcolm jenkins attempt:

Old 09-06-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love the text

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
love the text
Thanks fenikz
Old 09-07-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Hey, can someone please make me a sig.
Maybe a Randy Moss one tied in with that Patriots Logo.
Thanks in advance.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't do it.

Rooo you need more posts before you get a sig. Who knows if you're going to stay? Why would someone make a sig for someone who is going to take it and never show again? They won't. 100 posts would be a good starting point.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote