Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
don't do it.

Rooo you need more posts before you get a sig. Who knows if you're going to stay? Why would someone make a sig for someone who is going to take it and never show again? They won't. 100 posts would be a good starting point.
How many posts?
And who says im leaving?
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to get creative and make a super awesome incredible Ravens sig. I was thinking something with multiple players but like I said if you want to be creative and make one I will rock it.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
don't do it.

Rooo you need more posts before you get a sig. Who knows if you're going to stay? Why would someone make a sig for someone who is going to take it and never show again? They won't. 100 posts would be a good starting point.
Lol cut him a break. Usually people will say you need 100 posts but he can go through and take any old free ones or if someone is nice enough he can have one whenever.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Lol cut him a break. Usually people will say you need 100 posts but he can go through and take any old free ones or if someone is nice enough he can have one whenever.
You speak the truth.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooo View Post
Hey, can someone please make me a sig.
Maybe a Randy Moss one tied in with that Patriots Logo.
Thanks in advance.

yeah, i'll give it a shot.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here yo go man, i made this a few months back and i just noticed when i uploaded it, it has no logo tho.

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1244860189.png[/IMG]
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here's my attempt at this one:
Looks good but could you add like a Bills logo in it? You can't tell it has anything to do with Buff unless you look really hard (or I am dumb, or both, lol)

Thanks!!
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Looks good but could you add like a Bills logo in it? You can't tell it has anything to do with Buff unless you look really hard (or I am dumb, or both, lol)

Thanks!!

no you're not dumb lol
i thought about adding a logo when i made the sig, but didnt because some people dont like that, i'll be right back.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres the Snead with a small logo:
Old 09-08-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Snead sig, might be my favorite one you've made.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres the Snead with a small logo:
sweet, thanks!
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin sigs! For you Lions fans and non-Lions fans who just plain realize how much he's going to tear it up this season:

Old 09-08-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I love that Snead sig, might be my favorite one you've made.
really?
thanks man.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoneKrusher, wanna make me a sig? :D

Have the lighting more on Rodgers than Favre and have it say, "The Student becomes the Teacher"

Only if you want to.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Hey BoneKrusher, wanna make me a sig? :D

Have the lighting more on Rodgers than Favre and have it say, "The Student becomes the Teacher"

Only if you want to.
i'd be honored to try man.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i couldnt really get much going TJ, i think i've exceeded my limit for tonight with Photoshop but i did try for you man.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I have no avatar or sig but can really use a Jets banner for the upcoming season(I dont think I ever had a banner or avatar on this site lol)

A Mark Sanchez banner would be most appreciated. No "Thecollegedropout" or anything. Credit for sure to whoever does the best one. If possible matching avatar with the Sanchez banner?

Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres my attempt at your request.
its a style inspired by a friend of mine named gety:
Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i couldnt really get much going TJ, i think i've exceeded my limit for tonight with Photoshop but i did try for you man.
the text is hard to read.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres my attempt at your request.
its a style inspired by a friend of mine named gety:
That is a ******* sweet design, wow.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it's simple but it stands out. not easy to do.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
thanks man, a friend of mine named gety did a Mike Vick sig like this at another site and i've been trying to figure out how to do the style witout a tut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
the text is hard to read.
yep i agree. i'm going for a v2
Old 09-09-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Text is a little hard to read. It's a really hard picture to work with. I couldn't get anything going either.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to do a sig with these pictures.

We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Text is a little hard to read. It's a really hard picture to work with. I couldn't get anything going either.
yeah, it was hard to get anything going with it.
and i suck at text also.