Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Hey bonekrusher just reminding you about my sig request. You can probably find a good pic of Seymour 2marrow
i've only found two pics from tonights game.

one is a shot on the sidelines w/o helmet and one is of him sacking rivers.

the one of him getting the sack isnt cutable, meaning if i use it, i'll have to leave rivers in the pic.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh ok. I probably want one of his sacks tonight if they look good. Can you show me the pic u allready found.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Todd Gurley to Oakland 2k15
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh ok. I probably want one of his sacks tonight if they look good. Can you show me the pic u allready found.
this is the link to it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5453/photos;_ylt=Ap3gni5K7kAzeg361jv6rjL.uLYF#photoView er=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2Cgetty%3A20050301% 3Anfl%2Cphoto%2C894b3632f90e72a2bcc6b03049cb917b-getty-%3A1
Old 09-15-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol ya your right about that pic, isnt the greatest. Id check raiders.com 2marrow. They always have good game day pics

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 09-15-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

pick out the one you like best there and post it for me. i'll try.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:38 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lol ya your right about that pic, isnt the greatest. Id check raiders.com 2marrow. They always have good game day pics
good idea.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i'm having trouble with these pics, too small. could you find larger pics?
I'll look. I may have to wait til later in the year for more pics to become available. Any range of size you look for? 800 x 600 or larger? Thanks, btw.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'll look. I may have to wait til later in the year for more pics to become available. Any range of size you look for? 800 x 600 or larger? Thanks, btw.
no man they dont have to be that big but if you can find some they would be better to work with.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
no man they dont have to be that big but if you can find some they would be better to work with.
I can't find any decent big pics of either of them. How about a Robert Mathis | Dwight Freeney sig?

Mathis:

Freeney:

If it's annoying that I posted the pics let me know and I will change them to be links.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I can't find any decent big pics of either of them. How about a Robert Mathis | Dwight Freeney sig?

Mathis:

Freeney:

If it's annoying that I posted the pics let me know and I will change them to be links.
thats cool.
i have pics already cut of Mathis.
so ya i'll get on this tonight after work.

and i'd rather you post the pics than links. my antivirus program sometimes makes it difficult to open links.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Thanks BK, you are the man.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks BK, you are the man.
here's what i came up with for ya Bro:
Old 09-15-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

You find any other pics yet?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 09-15-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You find any other pics yet?

last time i checked the raider site was like an hour ago and nothing had been posted, checking again right now.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

still no new photos posted, wanna go with the pic of him before the game meeting the raider nation fans in the stands, thats the best one i've found.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Lemme see it...

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 09-15-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Lemme see it...
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5453/photos;_ylt=Ap3gni5K7kAzeg361jv6rjL.uLYF#photoView er=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2Cap%3A20050301%3An fl%2Cphoto%2C51b2a7ab9d3e454d923ccc1f345d3811.char gers_raiders_football_oas101%3A1
Old 09-15-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK is not human I'm sure of it nice work as always.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
BK is not human I'm sure of it nice work as always.
Nanu-Nanu!
Shazbut

lol, just kidding man.
thanks for the propz!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best one of Seymour in uniform on ESPN. lol.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post

Best one of Seymour in uniform on ESPN. lol.
thanks tj
i like that pic a lot.
i never checked espn, i did yahoo, raider.com, zimbio and nfl.com
Old 09-15-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good picture, but not exactly sig ideal. Seymour is 92. You'll probably make it work, though.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Good picture, but not exactly sig ideal. Seymour is 92. You'll probably make it work, though.

ya, its not cutable,
thats fo sho but i do like the hq.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

RaiderNation, you'll prolly not like this style but theres just not many options with the pic i used for a sig.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-16-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: changed the sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

roy williams sig if anyone wants it.
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1253074524.png[/IMG]