Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a sig of Kanye West looking at Adrian Peterson saying "I know your a great running back and I'll let you finish your run, but LaDainian Tomlinson is one of the greatest running backs of all time"

:-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here's what i came up with for ya Bro:
That is great BK. Thanks a ton. I will probably come back here once more pics of the Colts DTs surface, they're just not well known enough yet.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That is great BK. Thanks a ton. I will probably come back here once more pics of the Colts DTs surface, they're just not well known enough yet.
no prob.

and yeah there'll be plenty pics after they've played a few games.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I want a sig of Kanye West looking at Adrian Peterson saying "I know your a great running back and I'll let you finish your run, but LaDainian Tomlinson is one of the greatest running backs of all time"

this sig request sounds like it would be fun to attempt.:)
Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a Jeff Demps sig pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I need a Jeff Demps sig pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee
my attempt:

Version 2

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-16-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: added V2
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

lol
i attempted this:
Old 09-16-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol
i attempted this:
Awesome!!! lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Awesome!!! lol
cool, i wasnt sure how to go about doing it.
and the text, i just copied your and paisted it into the pic.

glad you liked it man and thanks for the rep.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

anyone want a Charles Woodson sig?
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252712645.png[/IMG]
Old 09-17-2009, 02:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
roy williams sig if anyone wants it.
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1253074524.png[/IMG]
Shotgun!tenchar
Old 09-17-2009, 04:13 AM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252712645.png[/IMG]
that is a sick Woodson sig.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol
i attempted this:
great ******* job..i might ask for a Drake sig soon..
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
anyone want a Charles Woodson sig?
Yes, please and thank you.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
great ******* job..i might ask for a Drake sig soon..
thanks thats cool, whenever you're ready.
i made a cool Jeremy Shockey sig (well i think its pretty cool) but i'm entering it into a SOTW battle at another site and cant post it here till the voting is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Yes, please and thank you.
cool and you're welcome tj.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the whole site uses BoneKrusher sigs now

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I think the whole site uses BoneKrusher sigs now
thats not good, i better slack for a while.
i didnt notice.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

krusher what are the big sports gfx sites now that rover, deadly, and psdc have all died?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
krusher what are the big sports gfx sites now that rover, deadly, and psdc have all died?
.02designz:
http://www.o2designz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=134

Backstage Graphics:

http://www.backstagegfx.com/cutgalle...e.php?catId=29

those are the best two that i know of man.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok bonekrusher. heres a pic i like but dont let that influence you to use it. i want you to make the best sig and if you find a better pic then please use it.

Just the text "Drake" would be great.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ok bonekrusher. heres a pic i like but dont let that influence you to use it. i want you to make the best sig and if you find a better pic then please use it.

yeah this pic would be hard to use because the BG's just too much and the pic is too small to get a good cut.

i'll start looking.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a new Cadillac sig;

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252736624.png[/IMG]
Old 09-17-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
a new Cadillac sig;

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252736624.png[/IMG]
holy ****.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

sorry i couldnt get anything goin with your pic, hope you'll accept this one:
Old 09-18-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Manning sig anyone?