Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK can you sig this?

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Manning sig anyone?
love the text. i just think that style kicks ass.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry i couldnt get anything goin with your pic, hope you'll accept this one:
i'll accept it and like it..i need to spread some rep around first before coming back to you..you're over worked and underpaid when it comes to sigs.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
BK can you sig this?
i'll sure try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
i'll accept it and like it..i need to spread some rep around first before coming back to you..you're over worked and underpaid when it comes to sigs.
i just really enjoy trying man.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
BK can you sig this?

splat, all i did was make it sig size.
the person who made this had already done effects and the like.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.
Haha I will get around to repping you when it lets me.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

my first Mike Vick sig since his return to the NFL:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-19-2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: changed the text color
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any chance someone could hook it up with a Jake Locker sig?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Is there any chance someone could hook it up with a Jake Locker sig?
heres an attempt from me, if you're tired of seeing my sigs and want one of the other guys to attempt this request for you, i understand.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres an attempt from me, if you're tired of seeing my sigs and want one of the other guys to attempt this request for you, i understand.

Awesome thanks man.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig please....

I'd like it to be in a black and purple theme using this picture...

And have the word "Dez" in orange writing and "Future Raven" on it please, it will be very much appreciated + rep will come your way.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Jeremy Shockey:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1253164027.png[/IMG]
Old 09-19-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Can someone make me a sig please....

I'd like it to be in a black and purple theme using this picture...

And have the word "Dez" in orange writing and "Future Raven" on it please, it will be very much appreciated + rep will come your way.
my attempt:
Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone make me a sig out of this? lol

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Jeremy Shockey:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1253164027.png[/IMG]
how'd your sig do in the contest?
Old 09-20-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
how'd your sig do in the contest?
it didnt, i tried for something different and it didnt work man.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
anyone make me a sig out of this? lol

sure, i will attempt it.
is this supposed to be a before and after sig? ;)
Old 09-20-2009, 05:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone might as well make a .gif sig out of this:

The hit that simultaneously circumsized thousands of Asians babies!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Gamecocks sig with these three pictures? #81 (Gurley) on the left, #5 (Garcia) in the middle, and #3 (Giles) on the right.

If the pics are too small, I can probably find something else. It doesnt need text but, if it looks better with South Carolina Gamecocks on it or something, go for it. haha.

Thanks to whoever. I gotz lotzzz of repzzz to go aroundz. :P

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:42 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Someone might as well make a .gif sig out of this:

The hit that simultaneously circumsized thousands of Asians babies!
All the folk wondering how the Big Bang happened need look no further than that.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
All the folk wondering how the Big Bang happened need look no further than that.
It was great, and I'm soooo glad a hit like that occurred in the last collegiate game these two great players would face off in. And better yet, neither Tebow nor Berry got the best of each other on it, which makes it all the more memorable - very much an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object.

But with that said, it was a stupid and reckless contact between the two. Tebow could've received neck trauma by lowering his head like that, and Berry did that exact same thing but got lucky that his shoulder pads took the brunt of the blow after hitting first and that Tebow was bracing for impact instead of looking to create contact. Both could've hurt themselves and one another, but I am extremely relieved that they didn't. Both are so good for the SEC, and are classy examples for younger players.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Can someone make me a Gamecocks sig with these three pictures? #81 (Gurley) on the left, #5 (Garcia) in the middle, and #3 (Giles) on the right.

If the pics are too small, I can probably find something else. It doesnt need text but, if it looks better with South Carolina Gamecocks on it or something, go for it. haha.

Thanks to whoever. I gotz lotzzz of repzzz to go aroundz. :P
here is one i came up with....if you want anything changed let me know. sorry dude when i read it it did not sink in about where you wanted the players...i will fix it and repost.

edit.....................

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 09-20-2009 at 11:28 PM.
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here is one with the order you wanted

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Last edited by steel man : 09-20-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this please. ty.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

i do not know if this is the style you want but here is one