Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could I get a Drew Tate one?
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
Could I get a Drew Tate one?
Eww are you really a Bills fan? How can you like Drew Tate?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:41 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
can I have an Adarrus Bowman sig please
can some1 do this 4 me please
PLEASE!!! :)

NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I think my sig is a little old, so if someone could take this request, it'd be appreciated.

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like a Seahawks theme with Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..."

Now you could use these pics or not for Beck and Young. These were just the best I could find.

As for Holmgren, I really like this pic, so I'd like either this or a version of this pic to be used.

Thanks a lot!
Old 12-30-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys
Could someone make a Michael Griffen sig for me?

ill do it... i might use a different pic

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am looking for a brian moorman sig. It has to be good because I like the one I have but if you up to the task let me know.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:35 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:

here it is!

Go Ravens!
Old 12-30-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

here it is!
Thanks alot
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

make me a Tajuan Porter sig

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

haha since I haven't done a sig in like, 5 months, I've totally forgotten how to do them lol. I feel like such a bum. I'm either going to start practicing again or else I'll post a request here later.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Or, if there's no good Drew Tate pictures (I can't find any) I'd take a Posluszny one.
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
haha since I haven't done a sig in like, 5 months, I've totally forgotten how to do them lol. I feel like such a bum. I'm either going to start practicing again or else I'll post a request here later.
hey man its been a long time

check out mrgd.net to get your groove back

Go Ravens!
Old 12-30-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
hey man its been a long time

check out mrgd.net to get your groove back
haha thanks bro

Anyone have any good pictures of Juice Williams and/or Dorien Bryant? Getty Images has some good ones but they have their logo on all of their pictures, so I can't use them.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I need a sig to support Michigan in the rose bowl! All I want is Leon Hall and his name somewhere. Thanks in advance!

^might not be a good pic.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:07 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Okay, I think my sig is a little old, so if someone could take this request, it'd be appreciated.

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..." Seahawks themed would be cool, but anything would really do for the background. Maybe even if it looked "older" (black and white?) on the left with Young and "newer" on the right with Beck.

Now you could use these pics or not for Beck and Young. These were just the best I could find.

As for Holmgren, I really like this pic, so I'd like either this or a version of this pic to be used.

Thanks a lot!
Probably will need one of the better sig makers to take this one on, since I guess it's kind of complicated. The two QBs should be the main focus with Holmgren just faded in the back.

Re-posting for the new page.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could I get a savage garden thread
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
thread? you mean sig..?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
thread? you mean sig..?
what he said^^^^
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:44 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..." Seahawks themed would be cool, but anything would really do for the background. Maybe even if it looked "older" (black and white?) on the left with Young and "newer" on the right with Beck.

Thanks a lot!
Probably will need one of the better sig makers to take this one on, since I guess it's kind of complicated. The two QBs should be the main focus with Holmgren just faded in the back.

good luck cuz sometimes it is hard to make mulit-focus sigs looks good. i personally wont try it but good luck to whoever does. also, if you can, you would probably have better luck asking for a 1-player sig
Old 12-31-2006, 01:47 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks a lot!

good luck cuz sometimes it is hard to make mulit-focus sigs looks good. i personally wont try it but good luck to whoever does. also, if you can, you would probably have better luck asking for a 1-player sig
Yeah, I bet I would, but this was just the idea that popped into my head. If it ends up being too hard for anyone though, I have an idea that should be easier.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:32 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender

do it

Old 12-31-2006, 03:57 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want to make some sigs out of these?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:08 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Could someone back me a sig with the GI Joe symbol and the Bucs old logo in it? I can provide pics if anyone would be willing to help. Thank you.
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:11 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

do it
You do it.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:43 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Quote:

do it
You do it.
i double dog dare you to do it