Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Can I get a sig with the following:

Drew Brees

Pierre Thomas

That says: "On March The Saints" with a Saints logo. I'm looking for it to be three parts like JBond's sig.

It's much appreciated and you will be repped and represented for doing it..
i'll give it a shot.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Gilbert Arenas sig that says either, "He's back" or "Welcome Back" or even the elongated, "Heeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack" pick your poison. I kind of would like a red/white/blue theme but I'll take whatever.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bailing on the Ravens already CCBG.

can I get a sig that says in big letters MICHAEL OHER

then this gif.

then have the sig say "Play like a Raven"

+rep and credit if someone makes it
Old 10-20-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Gotta have a Wiz sig to bring in the season! The Suggs sig will be back!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got ya, hopefully Suggs plays like the contract he got.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Gotta have a Wiz sig to bring in the season! The Suggs sig will be back!
Arenas? You sure you don't want a Deshawn Stevenson/Abraham Lincoln sig?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I get a sig with the following:

Drew Brees

Pierre Thomas

That says: "On March The Saints" with a Saints logo. I'm looking for it to be three parts like JBond's sig.

It's much appreciated and you will be repped and represented for doing it..

if this works for you man, you're more than welcome to it:

Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Can I get a Gilbert Arenas sig that says either, "He's back" or "Welcome Back" or even the elongated, "Heeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack" pick your poison. I kind of would like a red/white/blue theme but I'll take whatever.

i'll try man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post

can I get a sig that says in big letters MICHAEL OHER

then this gif.

then have the sig say "Play like a Raven"

+rep and credit if someone makes it
sounds like a job for steeler man.
i suck at video sigs.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
kinda plain and to the point:
Old 10-20-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i'll try man

sounds like a job for steeler man.
i suck at video sigs.
steel man, BK...lol

i will give it a try......i guess for a Raven fan.

if i was making one that says "play like a Raven" then it should be of a cheap shot by a Raven...lol.....you know a die hard Steeler fan has to say something to a Raven fan, or the world would stop and vise verse.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it could be tough to pull off since there aren't many good picks with him and none in a 'Nova uniform yet, but if somebody could pull off a Mouphtaou Yarou sig for me that would be sweet. Just a sig with a pic of him that has his name, number (13), and Villanova Wildcats somewhere would be awesome.

If there's nothing that can be worked with now I'll try again when the season starts.

Dunno if it really needs mentioning, but rep and cred will be given of course.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a metallica sig? Something to do with the master of puppets cover would be great....

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
if this works for you man, you're more than welcome to it:

That's a very sexy sig.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
steel man, BK...lol

i will give it a try......i guess for a Raven fan.

if i was making one that says "play like a Raven" then it should be of a cheap shot by a Raven...lol.....you know a die hard Steeler fan has to say something to a Raven fan, or the world would stop and vise verse.

lol, my bad man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
Can anyone make me a metallica sig? Something to do with the master of puppets cover would be great....
i'll give it a shot.
Quote:
That's a very sexy sig.
cool and thanks for the rep.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Arenas? You sure you don't want a Deshawn Stevenson/Abraham Lincoln sig?
Hahaha, yeah I am sure. My friend (R/W/O) and affectionately refer to Deshawn as, Bong Stevenson, because Bong is the noise the rim makes everytime he bricks an ill advised 3 pointer.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha, yeah I am sure. My friend (R/W/O) and affectionately refer to Deshawn as, Bong Stevenson, because Bong is the noise the rim makes everytime he bricks an ill advised 3 pointer.
ahahahahha Hell yea everytime he shoots we all yell BONG!!!! and pray we don't actually hear it ahahahh
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
i attempted this one:
Old 10-22-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone wants to get repped out the face for a bit, put together a dope Cat Stevens avatar. Old Cat Stevens, not the old man Yusaf Islam, Cat Stevens. If you don't know who he is, don't make it lol.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
If someone wants to get repped out the face for a bit, put together a dope Cat Stevens avatar. Old Cat Stevens, not the old man Yusaf Islam, Cat Stevens. If you don't know who he is, don't make it lol.
i tried a sig with matching avatar:

Old 10-23-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you very much, sir. Rep has been delivered and will be continually delivered for however long I remember to :D
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Thank you very much, sir. Rep has been delivered and will be continually delivered for however long I remember to :D
no prob bro.
i always liked his song Wild World. (later covered by Mr Big)
Old 10-24-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will give Major rep to anyone that can make me a new Titans doughboy avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

can sombody make me a cal clutterbuck sig? Preferably in the home red jersey.
will give cred and +rep

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by jimmylishis : 10-25-2009 at 11:16 PM.
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curtis Lofton sig please! +rep and credit reward

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the NBA season about to start, I would like a jeff teague sig.

Nothing special, just his name maybe number. I would ask if he could be in a hawks jersey, not wake forest. Here are some pics:

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote