Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone up for a devin hester sig?
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1256172654.png[/IMG]
Old 10-27-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sigless guys, can someone please work on that jeff teague. + rep and cred.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I will give Major rep to anyone that can make me a new Titans doughboy avatar.
Hey I don't know if you still wanted it or not but I just made one up...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher

Can you please make me a slide sig(similar to Scotty) with a Hedo, Bosh and Bargnani, and then one that says like " Best Frontcourt in the Association" or something like that?

+rep multiple times and cred
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
i'll try this this evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BoneKrusher

Can you please make me a slide sig(similar to Scotty) with a Hedo, Bosh and Bargnani, and then one that says like " Best Frontcourt in the Association" or something like that?

yeah i'll try man.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

will this work Bro?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BoneKrusher

i dont recall scottys sig, can you post me a copy of it?
Old 10-28-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i dont recall scottys sig, can you post me a copy of it?
I will try to find it, essentially it had two different sigs( a rutgers one and I think an osi one) and they would cycle for like 2-3 second intervals. I would want that but with the three individual player sigs (its cool if they are all same style) and then one final raptor themed sig saying " Best Front Court in the Association(sp?)

EDIT- Like this

but with Bosh, Hedo and Bargnani and then the raptors themed one with the saying on it.

I will give tons of rep for this one cuz its like 4 sigs

Last edited by Chucky : 10-28-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I will try to find it, essentially it had two different sigs( a rutgers one and I think an osi one) and they would cycle for like 2-3 second intervals. I would want that but with the three individual player sigs (its cool if they are all same style) and then one final raptor themed sig saying " Best Front Court in the Association(sp?)

EDIT- Like this

but with Bosh, Hedo and Bargnani and then the raptors themed one with the saying on it.

i remember it now, thanks.

i'll see wut i can come up with man.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's really no good pics of Mouph Yarou which I requested before, but can somebody give a shot to a different sig for me?

I'd like something with Corey Fisher on one half and Corey Stokes on the other that says "The Coreys" and Villanova Basketball somewhere. On Fish's half if it could say his name, #10, and "Fisher Price" that would be awesome. Stokes would be something similar with his name, #10, and "The Bayonne Bomber".

Any of these pics would be great if you don't want to look, Fish is in the top ones and Stokes on the bottom:

(right half)

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/855...1E70F2B3269972 (for whatever reason I can't get this one to work but the link works)

+rep multiple times and cred obviously

Last edited by derza222 : 10-28-2009 at 06:38 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a Courtney Lee and Terrence Williams sig plz with something like The Future.

+rep to whoever does it

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

EDIT- Like this

hope this works for ya Bro:
Old 10-28-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
There's really no good pics of Mouph Yarou which I requested before, but can somebody give a shot to a different sig for me?

I'd like something with Corey Fisher on one half and Corey Stokes on the other that says "The Coreys" and Villanova Basketball somewhere. On Fish's half if it could say his name, #10, and "Fisher Price" that would be awesome. Stokes would be something similar with his name, #10, and "The Bayonne Bomber".

Any of these pics would be great if you don't want to look, Fish is in the top ones and Stokes on the bottom:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/855...1E70F2B3269972 (for whatever reason I can't get this one to work but the link works)

+rep multiple times and cred obviously

i'll try man, sorry i didnt see your prior request.

it may be tomorrow night before i get it ready to post.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll try man, sorry i didnt see your prior request.

it may be tomorrow night before i get it ready to post.
No worries man, there's no good pics of Mouph anyway. Take your time with it, I appreciate the help.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

derza, heres what i came up with for your Villanova Basketball sig:
i made it into three parts.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will this work Bro?
looks great man. Steelman also made me one so i'll alternate.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
looks great man. Steelman also made me one so i'll alternate.

i'm sorry, i didnt know he made one, it wasnt posted here.

mines not very good.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
derza, heres what i came up with for your Villanova Basketball sig:
i made it into three parts.

Great, man. Really appreciate it.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Great, man. Really appreciate it.
it looked better before i uploaded it, i used tinypic and it seems to have lost quality during the upload. i'll check into it.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I use this sig for some time, admins and mods? Please?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any interest in making me a Christian Ponder sig?

Thanks! Feel free to do whatever floats your boat.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woot asking for a nets sig? oh my.

rule, if anyone makes woot a nets sig it MUST have Sean Williams in it somewhere.

the only Nets fan in teh world has spoken!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Steel Man, looks a lot sharper. I think I repped you again, I didnt read what it said. I may had to spread more or whatever so, I'm not sure if it counted. I'll hit you back whenever. repz for all. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9z7IUCcQQ

Can someone please snip this zack follett video so I can use it as my avatar? Ideally seconds 0:15 through seconds 0:19 repeated over & over & over would be awesome!

Thx ...

Last edited by SINCE1978 : 11-03-2009 at 06:24 PM.
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Does anyone have any interest in making me a Christian Ponder sig?

Thanks! Feel free to do whatever floats your boat.
here is a quick one.....i tried a different style so if you do not like it feel free to let me know. i am headed to work out so i can work on it when i get home if you want something different

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote