Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_ot88 View Post
I would like a Courtney Lee and Terrence Williams sig plz with something like The Future.

+rep to whoever does it
i missed this request somehow, do you still want this?
being that it was requested so long ago.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if there are any good pics of him in a Kings jersey, but could I get a sig with Tyreke Evans that says " 'Reking havoc in Sactown"?

Maybe this t-shirt could be added as a very minor detail to the background?
http://www.sacramentoteamstore.com/C...3-3b3e24dfc511

Edit:

I like the flashiness of these sigs

If the background could heavily use the Kings' royal purple that's be awesome.

Edit #2: I did some searching for 'Reke pictures. Here are the ones I could find. They probably aren't big enough, but maybe a collage of a couple would work.

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 11-12-2009 at 08:48 PM.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I don't know if there are any good pics of him in a Kings jersey, but could I get a sig with Tyreke Evans that says " 'Reking havoc in Sactown"?

Maybe this t-shirt could be added as a very minor detail to the background?
http://www.sacramentoteamstore.com/C...3-3b3e24dfc511

Edit:

I like the flashiness of these sigs

If the background could heavily use the Kings' royal purple that's be awesome.

Edit #2: I did some searching for 'Reke pictures. Here are the ones I could find. They probably aren't big enough, but maybe a collage of a couple would work.
my attempt:
Old 11-14-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Sarcasm Alert Sig:
Hey man, I'd like to use this on another site, but there's a limit on sigs of 90 pixels in height, could you shrink this down for me? I'll hit you up with more rep once I spread it around some more.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Hey man, I'd like to use this on another site, but there's a limit on sigs of 90 pixels in height, could you shrink this down for me? I'll hit you up with more rep once I spread it around some more.
sure, i'll try.

will this work?

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 11-14-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: added sig
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sure, i'll try.

will this work?
Muchas gracias

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a few new sigs:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1257559022.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1258244349.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1258249830.png[/IMG]
Old 11-15-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt:
That definitely works!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK that Rose sig looks awesome. Any chance I could get a Brandon Jennings sig from someone?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
BK that Rose sig looks awesome. Any chance I could get a Brandon Jennings sig from someone?
thanks man.

i tried a jennings sig using some of the same steps i used on the Drose sig but different colors forced me to use different stocks, hope this works for ya man.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome, thanks a ton man! Still have to spread rep.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoneKrusher, could I please get a Stanley Robinson sig?

I would prefer one of these pics but anyone would do...

His name and a simple UCONN Huskies logo would do...

Thanks, +rep and cred

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post

Thanks, +rep and cred
i'll see what i can come up with man.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Thanks, +rep and cred
hey man, in order to use the pic i liked best i had to flip it horozonal because the pic wasnt big enough, hope you dont mind.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sarcasm Alert Sig:
Good work as always...
Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, in order to use the pic i liked best i had to flip it horozonal because the pic wasnt big enough, hope you dont mind.

Ehh...I'm not really digging the "horizontal" Stanley Robinson, but if it doesn't work then don't worry about it. Thanks though.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ehh...I'm not really digging the "horizontal" Stanley Robinson, but if it doesn't work then don't worry about it. Thanks though.
do you mind if i try one with a different pic?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

your pic w/o the rotation:
Old 11-18-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Quote:
your pic w/o the rotation:
looks sick man, thanks!

Old 11-18-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, Can you hook me up?

Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK doesn't this sig making deal get old after a while?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
The guy is doing everyone a favor. He is using his time and giving people joy with his creativeness and graphic design ability, and as well is getting better at it himself with every sig.

Everyone loves sigs, and swdc is fortunate to have someone like bk, among others, to make great quality sigs in a short amount of time for the posters of this site. BK is what makes this place so great.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, Can you hook me up?
sure man, i'll try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
no.
eventho i'm not very good at gfx, i just like trying to help people out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
The guy is doing everyone a favor. He is using his time and giving people joy with his creativeness and graphic design ability, and as well is getting better at it himself with every sig.

Everyone loves sigs, and swdc is fortunate to have someone like bk, among others, to make great quality sigs in a short amount of time for the posters of this site. BK is what makes this place so great.
thanks for the kind words man.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey all you amazing sig makers would anyone mind making me a Jim Schwartz sig?

Heres some pics

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...c1aF8/610x.jpg

http://media.mlive.com/lions_impact/...5c1_medium.jpg

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/s...oit-lions1.jpg

Much appreciated if anyone takes it up.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, Can you hook me up?
here's wut i came up with man: