Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, any way that you can whip up a quick Steelers hating sig? Im thinking one of Hines Ward that Says "Cheap Shot Extraordinaire" or something...its for a sig bet! Obviously + rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
BK, any way that you can whip up a quick Steelers hating sig? Im thinking one of Hines Ward that Says "Cheap Shot Extraordinaire" or something...its for a sig bet! Obviously + rep.
sure bro, i'll give it a shot.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will this work man?
Old 11-30-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Since my Tigers have disappointed me once again this season I would love to get me a Saints sig. I have a few ideas if anyone wants to take a stab.

Pierre, Mike Bell and Reggie Bush with something about a hurricane into it.

Brees, Shockey, Colston and Reggie with something about the greatest show on turf revised.

Or something with Sharper, Vilma, Will Smith, Charles Grant or anybody else on defense with "The Bayou Beasts" in it.

Plus rep and of course credit in sig. Thanks a **** ton
i'll give one of these ideas a try.

couldnt get anything going on this, i did attempt a Brees sig if you like its yours:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 11-30-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: added a Brees sig.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
will this work man?
Haha that is great, thanks.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Haha that is great, thanks.
no prob bro.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Can I get an Osiris Eldridge Sig with the words Fear the O-Hawk.

The Spoiler has pics and you can use any you find as well.
Thanks.

Do the Bumpty Bump.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Do the Bumpty Bump.
i'll give it a try man.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll give one of these ideas a try.

couldnt get anything going on this, i did attempt a Brees sig if you like its yours:

I'll def take it. Thanks man!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will this work man?
This is well done one of your best IMO.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Do the Bumpty Bump.
heres what i came up with man:
Old 12-01-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
This is well done one of your best IMO.
thanks Splat
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres what i came up with man:
Love it BK. As always Top NOTCH work!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Love it BK. As always Top NOTCH work!

thanks Bro.

you found an awesome pic, made it easy for me.:)
Old 12-01-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bk, seeing as how OSU's season is basically over and my giants aren't doing so hot, can you make me a Wesley Johnson sig? I will save the one I have now and wear it again next season. Just put Wes Johnson, #4, and a Syracuse logo on it somewhere. Here is a pic I like, but if you can find an in game pic of him on Cuse, use that. Thanks, +rep and cred.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Bk, seeing as how OSU's season is basically over and my giants aren't doing so hot, can you make me a Wesley Johnson sig? I will save the one I have now and wear it again next season. Just put Wes Johnson, #4, and a Syracuse logo on it somewhere. Here is a pic I like, but if you can find an in game pic of him on Cuse, use that. Thanks, +rep and cred.

sure, i'll try man.
i like the quality of your pic but its kinda small for a sig, i'll use it if i cant find a better one in a cuse uni.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm Bonekrusher since you are outstanding at sigmaking, I was just wondering if you could make a super sweet awesome Rutgers sig. I was thinking something with like Britt, Rice, Leonard,Eric Foster and O'Hara/Brackett in RU uni's with something with the likes of "NFL Domination" or "Rutgers taking over the NFL" or some **** like that. idk, I feel it'd be glorious but my Raymell sig is so sexy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 12-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hmmm Bonekrusher since you are outstanding at sigmaking, I was just wondering if you could make a super sweet awesome Rutgers sig. I was thinking something with like Britt, Rice, Leonard,Eric Foster and O'Hara/Brackett in RU uni's with something with the likes of "NFL Domination" or "Rutgers taking over the NFL" or some **** like that. idk, I feel it'd be glorious but my Raymell sig is so sexy...
i'll be looking for some quality pics and i like NFL Domination as a title.:)
Old 12-01-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
i used a different pic, got grungy and used wesley instead of wes, i needed more letters to even out the text, hope you dont mind.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:48 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i used a different pic, got grungy and used wesley instead of wes, i needed more letters to even out the text, hope you dont mind.

Looks great, thanks man

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With DFree hurt I think I'd like a new sig.

Can someone make me one for "Pierre Garçon #85"? BC the last one you made me was great so if you're up for another that'd be awesome.

Here are some pics, I'd really like at least one of the ones with him stiff-arming DRC.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
With DFree hurt I think I'd like a new sig.

Can someone make me one for "Pierre Garçon #85"? BC the last one you made me was great so if you're up for another that'd be awesome.

Here are some pics, I'd really like at least one of the ones with him stiff-arming DRC.
i kinda kept it the same style, hope you dont mind:
Old 12-02-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just rename this to the BoneKrusher Request Thread. He pretty much is responsible for 90% of the sigs on the site now and never turns down a request. Much props to you sir, and your sigs are only getting better.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hey man, i've found pics of Rice, Leonard and Britt in rutgers unis.

i cant find any pics of O'hara or Brackett tho, do you want me to go ahead with the three i mentioned?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i kinda kept it the same style, hope you dont mind:
Dude that is sick. Thank you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote