Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-05-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
sweet, you are the best. Just put Marian Gaborik(in a Rangers jersey) and/or Henrik Lundqvist on it along with a Rangers logo. Just have the text say the players name and number along with the phrase "The King of New York" or Kings if you put both players(which is prefered).

OSU, i hope you dont mind that i went with just one of the pics, i didnt feel like cutting the BG's out.

when i'm not too tired i can cut them and see how it works with both players if you want.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
OSU, i hope you dont mind that i went with just one of the pics, i didnt feel like cutting the BG's out.

when i'm not too tired i can cut them and see how it works with both players if you want.

I would like both, but this works for now.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:31 AM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Anyone able to make me a Jerry Hughes Sig?
Old 12-06-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
redsoxsrule1437

Thanks a ton man. I love it.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
Anyone able to make me a Jerry Hughes Sig?
i tried something a little different....hope you like, if not let me know

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after seeing it posted i may work on the text a little, if there is anything else let me know

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 12-06-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

V.2

Old 12-06-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone could make me a sig with Bruce Gradkowski saying Bruce Almighty it would be greatly appreciated, +rep for your efforts.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
If someone could make me a sig with Bruce Gradkowski saying Bruce Almighty it would be greatly appreciated, +rep for your efforts.

a quick attempt:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i went hog wild with effects on this pic man, if you dont like this style i can go for a v2 tomorrow.
na im down its legit
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick attempt:
Thanks BK for the sick sig, great job.+ rep for you of course.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone were to make me a David Harris sig i'll love you forever. +rep for you efforts of course
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
If someone were to make me a David Harris sig i'll love you forever. +rep for you efforts of course
i would try it but i dont know who he is,
help me out?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

linebacker, new york jets

Heres a picture

and thank you
Old 12-07-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

cool, i'm on it man.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
linebacker, new york jets

Heres a picture

and thank you

heres a quickie:
Old 12-07-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

I love it! Thank you +rep
Old 12-07-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Can someone make me a cal clutterbuck sig that says cal clutterbuck #22

here are some pics you dont have to use any of them its up to you
http://www.life.com/image/93044399

http://www.blogcdn.com/nhl.fanhouse....425-111209.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...aH2ey/610x.jpg

+rep and cred

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo bk, not to rush you but you think there is anyway you can try my sig with both player? I will +rep you again.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
titansfaninpa

I was wondering if you could make a sig of cortland finnegan and my user name on it I dont care what pic you use .....Ive been looking at your sigs for awhile they are great
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylishis View Post
Can someone make me a cal clutterbuck sig that says cal clutterbuck #22

here are some pics you dont have to use any of them its up to you
http://www.life.com/image/93044399

http://www.blogcdn.com/nhl.fanhouse....425-111209.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...aH2ey/610x.jpg

+rep and cred
ya i'll try man

Quote:
Yo bk, not to rush you but you think there is anyway you can try my sig with both player? I will +rep you again.
man i'm sorry i got busy and forgot your two player sig, i'll get on it today

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansfaninpa View Post
I was wondering if you could make a sig of cortland finnegan and my user name on it I dont care what pic you use .....Ive been looking at your sigs for awhile they are great
sure man, i'll try and get it tonight.
Thanks.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
not my best stuff, hope it works for ya man:
Old 12-08-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

hockey sigs with two renders are really hard for me.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
titansfaninpa

Quote:
ya i'll try man

man i'm sorry i got busy and forgot your two player sig, i'll get on it today

sure man, i'll try and get it tonight.
Thanks.
cool....thank you
Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it bad I'm too lazy to look up pictures for an uber Rutgers sig?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote