Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
Can someone make a jon gruden or cadillac williams one.
If you stay a here for a big longer and a bit more posts, I'll do it cuz I love Gruden

PM me when you do so, Thanks
Old 01-01-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Jguarino24
Veteran

Jguarino24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lefty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jguarino24
Could someone make me a Buffalo Bills Sig? The only thing I really care about it is JP and Lee Evans are on it...if someone could help...thanks a ton!

Here you go man. Wear it if you want.

If you want anything changed, just get at me.

Thanks dude
Old 01-01-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

WinslowEdwards19 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well in that case.. Can someone just make me a Brown's signature with Kellen Winslow on it? Or Sean Jones? Please? Haha..
Old 01-01-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will sport an Ian Johnson sig if someone will make it
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i might do a Puz sig later, i collabed with another guy on a juice sig, we need to finish it.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowEdwards19
Well in that case.. Can someone just make me a Brown's signature with Kellen Winslow on it? Or Sean Jones? Please? Haha..
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SouthernPride396
Rookie

SouthernPride396 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I sure could use a Ronald Steele (point guard, Alabama) sig.
SouthernPride396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
If its possible, could someone make me a Josh Brown avy? Doesnt have to be very flashy
Or possibly just a flashy seahawks one

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

WinslowEdwards19 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowEdwards19
Thanks a lot dude.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright. Easier request. Just Young on the left and Beck on the right all fancy-like.

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:31 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

can i get a sig of Donald driver saying " i used to sell rocks, now i play in the NFL."
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:45 AM    (permalink
Star Wideout
Veteran

Star Wideout hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone know if they still have those NFL-DC team avatars available some where?

I still see people wearing them so I'm thinking they are still there.

Thanks if someone can link it up, didn't know where else to post this.
Star Wideout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

tylaw24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone wanna try my sig? I need a Michael Griffin one . . nothing too flashy. I even have a nice BIG pic to use for it. I'd do it myself but i have 0 skill in sig making. Credit will be given where it is due.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM or just reply here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.
tylaw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylaw24
Does anyone wanna try my sig? I need a Michael Griffin one . . nothing too flashy. I even have a great pic to use for it. I'd do it myself but i have 0 skill in sig making. Credit will be given where it is due.

I'm finishing it right now.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylaw24
Does anyone wanna try my sig? I need a Michael Griffin one . . nothing too flashy. I even have a great pic to use for it. I'd do it myself but i have 0 skill in sig making. Credit will be given where it is due.

I'm finishing it right now.
Oh sweet cards, i thought u had forgotten about me lol!

Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

No need to rush it though, i got plenty of time today.

Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hi

I need someone to help with image editing

it is not really a sig but I did not want to make a thread just about it

Here will be just fine

I need some one to do me a logo from this 2 pictures

http://img304.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc01244rc9.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc01243gc4.jpg

I need to have a stylized picture of that guy.
What I would like is something black and white with no gray just shades/mysterious I am sure you see what I mean

The background should be black

With writtten "Airwick Productions"

Size should be 640*480

Bonus point if someone do it fast :roll:

Thanks!!

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though i love my caddilac one i was wondeirng if anyuone can incorporate jon gruden into a sig
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
Even though i love my caddilac one i was wondeirng if anyuone can incorporate jon gruden into a sig
dude, you have like 20 posts. get some more and then maybe request one cuz you already have one
Old 01-02-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

is there a certain number of posts to have in order to request a sig?, cause im right around 200

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Alright. Easier request. Just Young on the left and Beck on the right all fancy-like.

Thanks!
For the new page.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!
For the new page.
I did your first request, you don't have to take it

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
is there a certain number of posts to have in order to request a sig?, cause im right around 200
no, just sig makers normally dont want to make a sig for a person that already has one, and has only had it for limited time. if someone makes a sig, they made it so it would be used for a while
Old 01-02-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
ill take your request...

i tend to see if they will be active and then i make somebodies...

you obviously havnt asked for one yet as your wearing a default one

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink

i think people care because some people join and maybe dont like it and leave, sigmakers want to give sigs to people proven to be active