Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Can someone hook me up and have it say Bone Crusher on it and maybe my name if you can fit it please and thanks.

ill give this a try
Thanks!!!
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
is there a certain number of posts to have in order to request a sig?, cause im right around 200
ill take your request...

i tend to see if they will be active and then i make somebodies...

you obviously havnt asked for one yet as your wearing a default one
swizeet,
then i would like a shaun rogers sig, saying big baby
how big does you want the picture?[/url]

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is there a certain number of posts to have in order to request a sig?, cause im right around 200
ill take your request...

swizeet,
how big does you want the picture?[/url]
man you had to pick the guy whose pic is hard to find.......

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill take your request...

swizeet,
how big does you want the picture?
ya, i was looking for one too, actualy how bout a jason hanson sig saying automatic somewhere

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...ng-Posters.jpg

that should do for a pic

Lionsmack

Quote:
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill take your request...

swizeet,
ya, i was looking for one too, actualy how bout a jason hanson sig saying automatic somewhere

that should do for a pic
a kicker???
well that pic is kinda small....... how about one from these players
-roy williams
-kevin jones
-ernie smis
-dre bly

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone want to make me a sig with Brad Smith, Leon Washington, Brick, and Mangold sig that says the future in green bubble letters with a background that has lightening in it? PM me.
jetsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoJoeBucsFan
Could someone back me a sig with the GI Joe symbol and the Bucs old logo in it? I can provide pics if anyone would be willing to help. Thank you.
Anyone?
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill take your request...

swizeet,

that should do for a pic
a kicker???
well that pic is kinda small....... how about one from these players
-roy williams
-kevin jones
-ernie smis
-dre bly

ernie sims sounds good to me

Lionsmack

Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's an Ernie Sims sig I made a couple weeks ago:

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can someone hook me up and have it say Bone Crusher on it and maybe my name if you can fit it please and thanks.

ill give this a try
Thanks!!!
i know im kinda taking long, but dont worry, i havent forgotten, i wanna make it good
Old 01-03-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ill give this a try
Thanks!!!
i know im kinda taking long, but dont worry, i havent forgotten, i wanna make it good
your sig is hilarious

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:38 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So nobody will make a sig with one of those Florida pics I posted back on page 32?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:19 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
So nobody will make a sig with one of those Florida pics I posted back on page 32?
i might, no guarantees that i will, or if i will, that i will use those pictures
Old 01-03-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats fine no rush.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would appreciate it if someone could make me a Mason Crosby signature.

Pictures:
http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/arc...os/kickoff.jpg
http://www.lougrozaaward.com/images/...n%20action.jpg
http://cfmx.dailycamera.com/buffzone...asoncrosby.jpg

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a Demeco Ryans sig? Maybe with the text saying defensive rookie of the year?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Could I get a Demeco Ryans sig? Maybe with the text saying defensive rookie of the year?
DChess made a pretty sick DeMeco sig not too far back. I'd just pm him and ask him if you could use it.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Thats fine no rush.
ummmm, im almost done, i just need to do text. whats his name? :D
Old 01-03-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like a signature with Tommie Harris on ones side, and Amobie Okoye on the other side. With their names in fancy letters underneath them.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a brandon stokely or bob sanders sig?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thats fine no rush.
ummmm, im almost done, i just need to do text. whats his name? :D
His name is Bernard Pollard but everyone calls him The Bonecrusher. :D
Old 01-04-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
I'll make you a Sanders one. Why would you want Stokely?
Old 01-04-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
Old 01-04-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink

for splat, finally finished