Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2010 NFL Draft sig anyone?

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1265949923.png[/IMG]
Old 02-12-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would request an Olympic sig the quality of the team CANADA one only for team RUSSIA. Please and thanks

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I would request an Olympic sig the quality of the team CANADA one only for team RUSSIA. Please and thanks
i cant find a logo, if you can find it and post it i'll sure try.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
wasnt sure bout the logo, hope this works for ya man.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
2010 NFL Draft sig anyone?

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1265949923.png[/IMG]
mind if I use this for another forum?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
mind if I use this for another forum?
no man, i dont mind at all heres a V2:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1266005449.png[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher, you do some pretty awesome work man.

Can you PLEASE hook me up with a Sean Smith sig using this pic:

And just cut out Gibril Wilson on the left. Just have it say Sean Smith and the word Swagger somewhere in there as well.

Thanks a ton man in advance!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK can you make me a USA Winter Olympics Sig? Get these canadians to understand who is gonna be winnin all them golds.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agree with dabears...we need some American sig love. Too many Canadians.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post

And just cut out Gibril Wilson on the left. Just have it say Sean Smith and the word Swagger somewhere in there as well.

i'll try man, it'll take a while to cut tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Hey BK can you make me a USA Winter Olympics Sig? Get these canadians to understand who is gonna be winnin all them golds.
here ya go Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
agree with dabears...we need some American sig love. Too many Canadians.
fixed that^ lol
Old 02-13-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get an Andre Roberts sig?

Here are some pics, doesn't matter which one:

http://www.thecitadelsportsnetwork.c...berts_t180.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/...aa8cbcacc2.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images...to_feature.jpg

I guess just have it say his name and school

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get Toews, Kane and Keith in a sig that says;

"The Franchise"

+ rep for anyone who can do it for me. Here's the pics I'd like you to use if possible.

If the top two pictures are too big let me know. Thanks.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.

Seriously, the USA sig is sick nasty. One of my favorites that I've seen.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post

hope this works for ya man:

thanks for the propz also.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Can I get an Andre Roberts sig?

Here are some pics, doesn't matter which one:

http://www.thecitadelsportsnetwork.c...berts_t180.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/...aa8cbcacc2.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images...to_feature.jpg

I guess just have it say his name and school
heres what i came up with Bro:
Old 02-13-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Can I get Toews, Kane and Keith in a sig that says;

"The Franchise"

+ rep for anyone who can do it for me. Here's the pics I'd like you to use if possible.

If the top two pictures are too big let me know. Thanks.
hey sweetness, how you doin man?
i'll try man but you make such sweet sigs not sure it'll be good enuff.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can somebody make me a wisconsin sports sig? i would be very appreciative
Whoever could incorporate these pics would be aweseome.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

if you'd like i'll try after i finish the sweetness34 request, do you mind if i use different pics that i have already cut?
Old 02-14-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

prolly not the style you wanted but i tried it sweetness:
(three renders are hard.)
Old 02-14-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hope this works for ya man:

thanks for the propz also.
Dude, that is absolutely sicknasty! Thanks so much man! +rep for this sexiness.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:30 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you'd like i'll try after i finish the sweetness34 request, do you mind if i use different pics that i have already cut?
no, whatever you have is great

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
no, whatever you have is great
cool, i'll see what i can come up with.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone convert my Alabama - 12 National Championships sig to 13 since they won last season with the same image?

When Saban wins #14 we'll put his pic on it instead of Bear Bryant's.

TIA.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

do you have the psd file?

(thats the sig with all layers unflattened)

if so, it would be easy to change. if not, maybe the person who made the sig still has the file.

if you can get it just upload it to megaupload and post the link and i'll fix it for you.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
can somebody make me a wisconsin sports sig? i would be very appreciative
Whoever could incorporate these pics would be aweseome.