Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a Gina Carano sig? That would be awesome and I would forever be in debt.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Could someone make me a Gina Carano sig? That would be awesome and I would forever be in debt.
i found some cool pics, i'll give it a try as soon as i get caught up with the Mock Draft.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome, thanks. I really appreciate it.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Awesome, thanks. I really appreciate it.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
DDP711
Rookie

DDP711 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DDP711 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone make me a sig with joe montana and jerry rice using these pics:

http://westcoastutc.files.wordpress....e-montana1.jpg

http://nbcsportsmedia3.msnbc.com/j/m...rice.widec.jpg

Thanks BoneKrusher for the sig
DDP711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP711 View Post
can someone make me a sig with joe montana and jerry rice using these pics:

http://westcoastutc.files.wordpress....e-montana1.jpg

http://nbcsportsmedia3.msnbc.com/j/m...rice.widec.jpg
it would be really hard with those pics man, they arent high quality and they're too small to cut.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
DDP711
Rookie

DDP711 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DDP711 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
it would be really hard with those pics man, they arent high quality and they're too small to cut.
ok man i will try to find some ones that are better.

Thanks BoneKrusher for the sig
DDP711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone could make a North Carolina Tar Heels sig?

For the epic win.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

For the epic win.
i'll try man
Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

For the epic win.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love you...
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

JWZZR smells like sex panther.JWZZR smells like sex panther.

I would love if some one one too this logo and Glossed over it making it more steal like and shinny

Thanks alot
JWZZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love the S-Jax sig Hawkeye great job
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

anyone up for packers logo sig?

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1266432121.png[/IMG]
Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR View Post
I would love if some one one too this logo and Glossed over it making it more steal like and shinny

Thanks alot

i'll try man.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

Quote:
i'll try man.
well what ever you you do Ill be gratfull
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get i get a "Buccaneers select Damian Williams" sig
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post

i'll try it man
Old 02-19-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
well what ever you you do Ill be gratfull
i couldnt edit yours because it was a jpeg file, i tried to make a new one.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 02-19-2010 at 07:43 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig of me being sad that Hilary is engaged to someone other than me?
Old 02-20-2010, 02:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

Quote:
i couldnt edit yours because it was a jpeg file, i tried to make a new one.
thank you man hey would you do payed worked
Old 02-20-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
thank you man hey would you do payed worked
i'd try to help you out man but i'm not good enuff to get paid.

pm me with what you got in mind.