Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some work done for my band. Anyone who is willing to do it please PM me. And I will provide details. I need a business card done as well as a CD "front and back" insert.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of wanting a new sig. Thinking of a Jason Pierre-Paul sig. As always will + rep for the sig

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

JWZZR smells like sex panther.JWZZR smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i'd try to help you out man but i'm not good enuff to get paid.

pm me with what you got in mind.

I take it you use photoshop right Im kinda confused all I would like are simple website template

With a logo Buttons below and Side boxes

Also I just by looking at your stuff I know a site where you can offer you services and make money doing banners
JWZZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bone Krusher is god.

Last edited by George Lippard : 02-20-2010 at 07:55 PM.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I need some work done for my band. Anyone who is willing to do it please PM me. And I will provide details. I need a business card done as well as a CD "front and back" insert.
No one likes Christian Rock
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks I plan on using it when we gat Damian Williams in the draft. :D

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Kind of wanting a new sig. Thinking of a Jason Pierre-Paul sig. As always will + rep for the sig
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR View Post
I take it you use photoshop right Im kinda confused all I would like are simple website template

With a logo Buttons below and Side boxes

Also I just by looking at your stuff I know a site where you can offer you services and make money doing banners
yeah, i can do that
Old 02-20-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bone Krusher is god.

Last edited by George Lippard : 02-20-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Lippard View Post
BoneKrusher, I realize that literature probably isn't your bailiwick but a James Joyce signature would be a good test of your abilities!

:D
what do you think?

i tried 30 different fonts and this was the best one i found. dont know what you'll think of the pic i went with but i love old the irish stock i used for the the bg tho.

hope it works for ya.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

Quote:
what do you think?

i tried 30 different fonts and this was the best one i found. dont know what you'll think of the pic i went with but i love old the irish stock i used for the the bg tho.

hope it works for ya.

That is phenomenal work Bone. Thank you very much. I'll wear it proudly for at least a year.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That is phenomenal work Bone. Thank you very much.

no prob
glad you like it GL.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post

heres what i came up with man, as you prolly know the color scheme is gonna be off.
mixing Green/Beige with silver and black but i kinda like it tho.

hope you do.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it BK. Looks like he is running/fading into Raiders colors

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I like it BK. Looks like he is running/fading into Raiders colors
thats what i was going for, guess it worked. :)

Thanks B78.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
bulldog0123

Can you please make me one with this pic and saying "bulldog0123". and "Future NFL"
BTW: I'm #40

Thank you so much!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog0123 View Post
Can you please make me one with this pic and saying "bulldog0123". and "Future NFL"

Thank you so much!
i'll sure try man
Old 02-20-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bulldog0123

Thanks a million!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks a million!
no prob, it'll be a few minutes.
i'm finishing up an earlier request.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

BoneKrusher is prolific.

and one more post to 1000.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thank you so much!
can you use the same pic and make me a sig that says "Better than Jordyzzzzzz"
Old 02-20-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

This has potential.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
can you use the same pic and make me a sig that says "Better than Jordyzzzzzz"
lol
whos jordyzzzz?

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 02-20-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: nm, my eyes hurt when i read. lol
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol
whos jordyzzzz?
Jordy Nelson. Not sure if you were around when the Jordy craze started at NFLDC, but it was hilarious.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

Quote:
lol
whos jordyzzzz?
You haven't heard? He taught Jerry Rice how to catch.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Jordy Nelson. Not sure if you were around when the Jordy craze started at NFLDC, but it was hilarious.
i wasnt here, isnt he the guy who returns kicks for Green Bay?

Quote:
You haven't heard? He taught Jerry Rice how to catch.
lol
i hear ya man.