Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can somebody make me on of the Bucs with Davin Joseph?
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloppyJoe View Post
Can somebody make me on of the Bucs with Davin Joseph?

ya, i can try.
is he offense or deffense?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
ya, i can try.
is he offense or deffense?
lol he's one of the Bucs's o-lineman. OG to be exact.

But BK can you make me a "Haiti" or "I'm a haitian" sig? anything you can some up with would be good.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post

But BK can you make me a "Haiti" or "I'm a haitian" sig? anything you can some up with would be good.
thanks,
i'll try man.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll try man.

THANK YOU SIR
Old 02-24-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
THANK YOU SIR

no prob, will this work for ya?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

Quote:
no prob, will this work for ya?
absolutely. THANK YOU

+rep for sure..

thanks again
Old 02-24-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
absolutely. THANK YOU

+rep for sure..

thanks again
no prob man.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

hope this is ok man.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 02-24-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: *
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Does anybody want to do a cig with this picture? Rep added
hope this will work man:
Old 02-25-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logo I made for my buddies band:
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see T-Shirts coming soon. haha

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW BoneKrusher, Scott Wright jizzed in his pants when he saw my sig. He told me. :D

...actually he just said he likes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post

I like the sig!

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
BTW BoneKrusher, Scott Wright jizzed in his pants when he saw my sig. He told me. :D

...actually he just said he likes it.
lol, i hope he didnt mind me using the site logo, it just had to be in your request.:)
Old 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
lol, i hope he didnt mind me using the site logo, it just had to be in your request.:)
No he didn't mind. He likes the advertising of his site on his site. lol

Hey i didn't know you were a falcons fan. Or are you? Just looking at the avi.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No he didn't mind. He likes the advertising of his site on his site. lol

Hey i didn't know you were a falcons fan. Or are you? Just looking at the avi.
cool.

i just like football period.
KC is my team tho, hopefully they start putting it together soon.

i'm working on new things for avatars, atlanta was the first logo in the folder.

i gotta change the text on this one for sure. lol
Old 02-25-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
cool.

i just like football period.
KC is my team tho, hopefully they start putting it together soon.

i'm working on new things for avatars, atlanta was the first logo in the folder.

i gotta change the text on this one for sure. lol
Falcons look good for you, keep sporting the avi. We do have Gonzo now, haha.

Nice to hear you trying new things cuz you definitely got some creativity and major GFX talent.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Falcons look good for you, keep sporting the avi. We do have Gonzo now, haha.

Nice to hear you trying new things cuz you definitely got some creativity and major GFX talent.

i hear ya.
it took all of last season to adjust to Tony G leaving.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i see T-Shirts coming soon. haha
A good thing?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
A good thing?
Hell yes. I can picture people wearing shirts with that on the back. It's badass.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Hell yes. I can picture people wearing shirts with that on the back. It's badass.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it :).

Last edited by HawkeyeFan : 02-25-2010 at 10:54 PM.
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks alot for the rep bro. :)

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks alot for the rep bro. :)
no prob man.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
no prob man.
looks like he did some work pimping out your name below his sig. Letter by letter.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-26-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feel free to use it :)