Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i have a jamarcus russell or cj sig raiders sig?

or possibly both on it saying something like one will be the raiders future or something like that

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070104/483/nua13201040316

mayb this pic of russell

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...r181052119.jpg

that of cj

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
I'd like a signature with Tommie Harris on ones side, and Amobie Okoye on the other side. With their names in fancy letters underneath them.
I tried to put together one..but the Okoye pictures are far and few between and the ones that are good don't really mesh with the harris pictures...If you have any different idea I'll give it another try.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
can someone make me a brandon stokely or bob sanders sig?
I'll make you a Sanders one. Why would you want Stokely?
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.
I like stokely, i donno why.

thanks for makin it
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil

for splat, finally finished
Thank you it rocks.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Can I have a sig and avatar of Cedric Benson? I can't really find any good pics, sorry....

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
I'd like a signature with Tommie Harris on ones side, and Amobie Okoye on the other side. With their names in fancy letters underneath them.
I tried to put together one..but the Okoye pictures are far and few between and the ones that are good don't really mesh with the harris pictures...If you have any different idea I'll give it another try.
A Cedric Benson Signature. Maybe one picture of him from Texas, and one in a Bears uniform.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here a cut i did of cedric benson so anyone can use it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anybody make me a sig of Patrick Willis with it saying either "The One Man Wrecking Crew" or "The Ole Miss Tackling Machine"? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can Anyone make a sig with Calvin Johnson in Georgia Tech uni with a buccaneers theme, saying "future buc"..

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.

thanks for makin it
Are you still doing this or....
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks for makin it

Are you still doing this or....
Yeah. I'll have it to you soon.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a antoine cason to the giants sig?
Old 01-06-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance I could get a purple Brooks Bollinger Minnesota Vikings sig? Thanks.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24
Can Anyone make a sig with Calvin Johnson in Georgia Tech uni with a buccaneers theme, saying "future buc"..
I got it

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Quote:
I got it
you havent posted on here ni a while
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
I got it
only when I get bored

anyways here's your sig

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...vinJohnson.jpg

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
I got it
only when I get bored

anyways here's your sig

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...vinJohnson.jpg
Thanks heeps Hawk..That sig is great

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Can I have a sig and avatar of Cedric Benson? I can't really find any good pics, sorry....
heres the sig

here the avy

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink

can I get an avatar of Trevor Pryce I can post a pic if u need it.
thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a antoine cason giants themed sig?
Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
can I get an avatar of Trevor Pryce I can post a pic if u need it.
thanks
nevermind^^^ but if you already started i'll take it.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering again if anyone can make a gruden one.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys I'd really appreciate it if somebody could make a banner for my website which is just like a sig. The site is nflanswers.com if you want to check it out. The banner is at the top that is how big we will need it.

The requirements are that it has a pic of Calvin Johnson on the left, Chad Johnson on the right, and NFL Answers written in the middle. The color base can be an orange color with whatever else you think would look good, just let me know before you go through with it. Also in small letters you can put your name in at the bottom right hand corner saying designs by _______ to send you more traffic or get recognized for your art.

Thank you fellasĀ…PM me or respond in this thread.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BIG7BEN
Veteran

BIG7BEN hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could I plz have someone make me a Willie Parker sig

This is what i want...

*Says "Fast Willie Parker" on sig somewhere

* Willie pic somewhere

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/n...parker_275.jpg

*Steeler logo somewhere

http://images.lampsplus.com/images/7...0,200&cvt=jpeg

^^^Sry can't get the pic to work on this post.^^^

*Say "Where'd he go?!?!?" somewhere on sig

*Background of Pittsburgh skyline

http://www.shutterfreaks.com/albums2...urghNight1.jpg

Don't use the bottom of pic, just the main city part please. If you want an example look at my current sig.

That's pretty much it I believe. Thank You!!!

Now... Any takers???