Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Crosby off your future of pittsburgh sig, considering he will soon be the future of KC.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me a tennis one with either marat safin or tommy haas?

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BIG7BEN
Veteran

BIG7BEN hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
I would take Crosby off your future of pittsburgh sig, considering he will soon be the future of KC.
Well that shows how much you know of the world of hockey.

According to many sources, the bids from PIT and KC are about equal, but the fan base in PIT and having hockey fail in KC makes the experts believe that the Pens will stay in PIT including Barry Melrose of ESPN.

PIT is where Mario wants the Pens to be anyway.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I heard Oklahoma City is putting in a bid for the Pens

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Jaguar player sig, I could care less which one.

Thanks to whoever takes it on.

-Jag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me Romo sig using this?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anybody make me a sig of Patrick Willis with it saying either "The One Man Wrecking Crew" or "The Ole Miss Tackling Machine"? Please, thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are some pics someone can use on a gruden sig

http://h1.ripway.com/haternation/Gruden/gruden2.jpg

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphic...an03/jon22.jpg

those are just some but if u want to use another one that would be great

thank you very much
Old 01-06-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
can someone make me a brandon stokely or bob sanders sig?
I'll make you a Sanders one. Why would you want Stokely?
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.
I like stokely, i donno why.

thanks for makin it

Are you still doing this or....
Yeah. I'll have it to you soon.
k, thanks
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a sig of Mr. T saying I pity the foo and Tony Romo on the right looking down or sad or from that play where he fumbled it. It needs to say " Tony Romo, Its all your fault"
Old 01-07-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've seen pictures where draft prospects are dressed in their future NFL teams uniforms. Can somebody please make me a signature of Michael Turner (SD rb) wearing a giants uniform. I'm hoping we can sign him this off-season.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12

Can someone make me Romo sig using this?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink

Steelersfan, you're going to have to find somebody else to do your sig. Photoshop has been messed up for me ever since my computer got hit by a trojan earlier this week. Sorry.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Steelersfan, you're going to have to find somebody else to do your sig. Photoshop has been messed up for me ever since my computer got hit by a trojan earlier this week. Sorry.
alright, thanks for trying.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.

thanks for makin it

k, thanks
Thus proving what a Bangwagoning POS you are Eggs. Steelers win the superbowl you = a fan. Steelers miss the playoffs you = colts fan. How lame is that ****.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a bailey sig that says "left side lockdown"
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks for makin it

k, thanks
Thus proving what a Bangwagoning POS you are Eggs. Steelers win the superbowl you = a fan. Steelers miss the playoffs you = colts fan. How lame is that ***********.
who said im a colts fan?

I just wanted a bob sanders sig because now the steelers are out i want the colts to win...
Old 01-07-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
deyebc
Rookie

deyebc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default sig

Can someone make me a Madieu Williams #40 sig?
deyebc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks for makin it

k, thanks
Thus proving what a Bangwagoning POS you are Eggs. Steelers win the superbowl you = a fan. Steelers miss the playoffs you = colts fan. How lame is that ***********.
who said im a colts fan?

I just wanted a bob sanders sig because now the steelers are out i want the colts to win...
sorry there going to lose against b-more. :D :D
Old 01-07-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

gruden sig please. I will give credit
Old 01-07-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
ill give it a try, no promises on quality
Old 01-07-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pacman Jones sig please.

WACKA WACKA WACKA
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:

thank you very much.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, what do condoms have against you?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:

thank you very much.
ill need a pic of gruden, i cant find one.

keep in mind, ill need one in the 600x600 range in terms of pixels