Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Wow. I liked the first one but comparing the two I can see why you didn't. This one is awesome!!

Thanks for the work!
thanks man and you're welcome.
i got into trouble with the first one by trying to mix Michigan and Pats colors, i thought.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It definitely washed out the color a bunch.

The maze is strong in this one.

lol. Sound like something Yoda would say.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It definitely washed out the color a bunch.

The maze is strong in this one.

lol. Sound like something Yoda would say.
lol
yeah, this was better IMO.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to get one of Tebow Still in a gator jersey . Things written on it . Just his national titles , and Heisman trophy year . . Thanks guys .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:48 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could someone make me a sig of Jarret Johnson of the Baltimore Ravens?

If you could, please use this picture and put in the text "Jarret Johnson" "Unsung Hero"

Credit and rep will definitely be given :)

thanks
Old 03-20-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Joe Mauer sig if anyones up for it:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1269139821.png[/IMG]
Old 03-20-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
I'd love to get one of Tebow Still in a gator jersey . Things written on it . Just his national titles , and Heisman trophy year . . Thanks guys .
i'll try tomorrow man
Old 03-20-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
could someone make me a sig of Jarret Johnson of the Baltimore Ravens?

If you could, please use this picture and put in the text "Jarret Johnson" "Unsung Hero"

Credit and rep will definitely be given :)

thanks
I gave it a shot. :)

Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoOo View Post
I gave it a shot. :)

nice and clean man.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so Kevin Kolb isn't starting this season so... I need a new sig. I've worn the Kevin Kolb one for nearly 4 months now.

I like that picture and I had this idea when I saw it, I'm thinking something really simple in the background, make the sig really cartoonish and have something like DeSean "Action" Jackson or something like "Just flyin' by".
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Alright so Kevin Kolb isn't starting this season so... I need a new sig. I've worn the Kevin Kolb one for nearly 4 months now.

I like that picture and I had this idea when I saw it, I'm thinking something really simple in the background, make the sig really cartoonish and have something like DeSean "Action" Jackson or something like "Just flyin' by".
my attempt:

hope you dont mind, i used the philly skyline as a BG stock.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Edwards sig?

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
my attempt:

That looks amazing.

Hey BK, can I get a amazing Allen Iverson early 76er days sig? Use whatever pic you want, but words just put A.I. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
That looks amazing.

Hey BK, can I get a amazing Allen Iverson early 76er days sig? Use whatever pic you want, but words just put A.I. Thanks.

a quick one, hope this pic is ok, it was already cut.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Ray Edwards sig?
a quickie:
Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, if you are up for a daunting task, how about a Jared Allen sig? Not viking colors or anything. But one highlighting his distinct taste in awesome hair.
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-con...is-Mullets.jpg

http://thevikingage.com/files/2009/07/jaredesyps.jpg

Either:
Mullet
(moo-lay)
"It's French"

or

Saxay

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack

Last edited by Bengals78 : 03-22-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt:

That looks very nice man, thanks. You're a beast with these sigs man, knocking them out like they're nothing.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
BK, if you are up for a daunting task, how about a Jared Allen sig? Not viking colors or anything. But one highlighting his distinct taste in awesome hair.
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-con...is-Mullets.jpg

http://thevikingage.com/files/2009/07/jaredesyps.jpg

Either:
Mullet
(moo-lay)
"It's French"

or

Saxay
a quick attempt:
Old 03-23-2010, 03:00 AM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick attempt:
Good work BK!!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Tanard Jackson sig if anyones up for it:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1269474233.png[/IMG]
Old 03-24-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoneKrusher could you make me a sig?

Just something about the Bears and them sucking. use whatever you want.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

i'll sure try man
Old 03-24-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

will this work?
Old 03-24-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will this work?
Hahahaha
Thats great

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably going to wear this Kesler sig until the end of the regular season, but I'd love if somebody could make me a real nice sig of Carlos Tevez in Manchester City colors.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote