Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
my attempt: a quickie

Awesome. Thanks.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Here's my attempt:

If you like it but want any changes just lemme know.
wow, that looks awesome, nice job man

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
wow, that looks awesome, nice job man
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
click user CP at the top of the page (left) and check your edit Options settings.
look for the option to show signatures and check that, should fix it for ya.
hey thanks a bunch ! I was curious how long the other sigs weren't showing up before lol . I see 'em all now ( brain fart lol )
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that Matt Wieters sig dolphinfan made is pretty sick. Definitely one of the more original ones i've seen here.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:04 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys, I can't take credit for the render though, it was just something I found online that I thought would make for a good sig.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:03 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since i have no idea WTH a render is, i'm still giving you full credit :p
Old 03-30-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Since i have no idea WTH a render is, i'm still giving you full credit :p
lol the render is the pic of the player.
on the Matt Wieters sig, the render has a filter called Threshold thats what dolphinfan was refering to, i think.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it possible to get a Trent Cole sig, with a light colored background? Thanks in advance.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Is it possible to get a Trent Cole sig, with a light colored background? Thanks in advance.
edit- trial ran out

Last edited by Kramer : 03-31-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
edit- trial ran out
Im sorry Kramer I dont understand, Im having a George Costanza moment.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 03-31-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt:
Old 03-31-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was gonna try and make it for you, but I think my photoshop trial ran out.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BJJ3rd
Rookie

BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd

Quote:
I was gonna try and make it for you, but I think my photoshop trial ran out.
get another lol.

And one thing with your sig Kramer, you're probably already aware and have been for a while, but it looks as if you sig say "A Man An Dream" The C of Can blends in with his shirt. Change the color perhaps? Just something for future reference, although I really have no room to speak considering I can't even make sigs. I just think them up and have someone make them for me. Like BoneKrusher! :D

Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by BJJ3rd : 03-31-2010 at 01:08 PM.
BJJ3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a Tracey Porter sig. (The int for the Super Bowl XLIV would be sweet)

Can it have the words Who Dat Nation too.

Thanks.
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ3rd View Post
get another lol.

And one thing with your sig Kramer, you're probably already aware and have been for a while, but it looks as if you sig say "A Man An Dream" The C of Can blends in with his shirt. Change the color perhaps? Just something for future reference, although I really have no room to speak considering I can't even make sigs. I just think them up and have someone make them for me. Like BoneKrusher! :D

lol that was my bad man, i didnt take enuff time when i made it man.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ3rd View Post
get another lol.

BK made it and its no big deal really, just a sig.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BJJ3rd
Rookie

BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd

Quote:
BK made it and its no big deal really, just a sig.
I know. Not trying to rip it, just pointing it out. I actually think its a really cool sig.

Sig By BoneKrusher
BJJ3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Nation View Post
Could I get a Tracey Porter sig. (The int for the Super Bowl XLIV would be sweet)

Can it have the words Who Dat Nation too.

Thanks.
will this work man? couldnt find a high quality pic of the int you requested but i did use one in the BG.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Quote:
Nvm, I got one day left, heres a try you could take BKs if you like it better.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nvm, I got one day left, heres a try

Thats Nice kramer!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Thanks bone crusher, Pumping these boys like no one else. How does it look, is it visible? Im on my cell,lol.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a d'asean butler sig?

here are some photos

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/photos...photoId=548856

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/photos...photoId=548787

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/photos...photoId=549092

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a quick attempt: (with a different pic tho)

V2 (desaturated with different stocks)

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-31-2010 at 05:16 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks bone crusher, Pumping these boys like no one else. How does it look, is it visible? Im on my cell,lol.
the links there, but cant see the sig man.