Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i attempted it man.
Awesome sig man...+++++++rep
Old 04-03-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Jenrry Mejia Mets sig? Much appreciated and plus rep of course.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK,

Can you make me a Travis Snider and Adam Lind Jays sig. With Bash Bros. as the text
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have a request from the Sig guru's, a new sig based upon my current one. I would like the same text if possible but with Matt Wieters, Adam Jones, and Brian Matusz in the sig. Background should incorporate the Orioles colors. Thanks in advance.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK,

Can you make me a Travis Snider and Adam Lind Jays sig. With Bash Bros. as the text
my second try:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 04-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Can someone make me a Jenrry Mejia Mets sig? Much appreciated and plus rep of course.
a plain/simple attempt:
Old 04-04-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Have a request from the Sig guru's, a new sig based upon my current one. I would like the same text if possible but with Matt Wieters, Adam Jones, and Brian Matusz in the sig. Background should incorporate the Orioles colors. Thanks in advance.
my attempt with different pics tho:
Old 04-04-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
will this work man?
Chucky, imma try with different pics, this attempt was terrible man.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a plain/simple attempt:

Perfect for me. Much appreciated.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt with different pics tho:
Wish my Wieters pic made the cut but its amazing! Thanks

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Perfect for me. Much appreciated.
cool

and BigDawg the only reason i didnt go with your Wieters pic was mine was already cut.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chucky, imma try with different pics, this attempt was terrible man.
Looks good man. Much appreciated
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
cool

and BigDawg the only reason i didnt go with your Wieters pic was mine was already cut.
That is understandable and I do appreciate the sig! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-05-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright another cur request. This time for a school project, as I need to make a concert poster for Rihanna.

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/128...na_014107_.jpg

You can basically stop at where those bastards put that copy right bar. So from the waist up basically. Mucho rep will be given.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Alright another cur request. This time for a school project, as I need to make a concert poster for Rihanna.

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/128...na_014107_.jpg

You can basically stop at where those bastards put that copy right bar. So from the waist up basically. Mucho rep will be given.
i'll try later tonight, the hardest parts gonna be her hair.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, if possible can you make me a D-Mac sig with the white house as the background, saying hope and change. Thanks!

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll try later tonight, the hardest parts gonna be her hair.
Na don't worry about it. Just got an email from the Prof, saying we have to use the pics he gave us. So lame. Appreciate it though.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
BK, if possible can you make me a D-Mac sig with the white house as the background, saying hope and change. Thanks!
a quick one, btw i used a D'Mac in the college uni pic. (hope you dont mind)
Old 04-05-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That cracks me up BK

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
That cracks me up BK
lol
is that good or bad? :)
Old 04-05-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your new sig is sick BK, absolutely love the depth. Best I can recall seeing from you.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just realized my Westbrook sig is a little dated... Anyone want to hook a hall of famer up with a DeSean Jackson sig? Would be much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Huss

Good evening, guys. Long time lurker on the boards, and I was compelled to join today because a few of my Fantasy Football bros and I started up a new league and I was hoping one of the fine folks here could help out and make us a league logo.

We're calling our league "The Premier League" as an homage to the English Premier League. I was hoping for the logo to play off this:

http://euro.wheretobet.com/images/ph...34df45e9cf.jpg

Perhaps with a football to replace the futbol and The Premier League title worked in somehow. The sig creator can feel free to tinker with it as he wishes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol
is that good or bad? :)
Its good.
I get cracked up by "hope and change" anytime I hear it anymore.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, Can you hook me up with a sig for one of the best movies ever made? (Credit and Rep as always)

O Brother, Where Art Thou?