Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
Quote:
Quote:
gruden sig please. I will give credit
ill give it a try, no promises on quality

thank you very much.
ill need a pic of gruden, i cant find one.

keep in mind, ill need one in the 600x600 range in terms of pixels
Chucky, if you can wait abit I can make you one, I didn't know u wanted one that bad. maybe a week tops
Old 01-07-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
gruden sig please. I will give credit
ill give it a try, no promises on quality

thank you very much.
ill need a pic of gruden, i cant find one.

keep in mind, ill need one in the 600x600 range in terms of pixels
Chucky, if you can wait abit I can make you one, I didn't know u wanted one that bad. maybe a week tops
thanks man
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could someone turn this into a .gif?

i dont want the intro or the crowd, just the beginning of the play and the interception return

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43abqKYUAw

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can someone make me a brandon stokely or bob sanders sig?
I'll make you a Sanders one. Why would you want Stokely?
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.
I like stokely, i donno why.

thanks for makin it

Are you still doing this or....
Yeah. I'll have it to you soon.
k, thanks
Thus proving what a Bangwagoning POS you are Eggs. Steelers win the superbowl you = a fan. Steelers miss the playoffs you = colts fan. How lame is that ***********.
who said im a colts fan?

I just wanted a bob sanders sig because now the steelers are out i want the colts to win...
Fairweathersaywhat?
Old 01-07-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:fb2e9e40c5="steelersfan43"]can someone make me a brandon stokely or bob sanders sig?
I'll make you a Sanders one. Why would you want Stokely?
Why would he want Sanders :roll:
What? Stokely completely sucks. I just don't know why someone would want a sig of him.
I like stokely, i donno why.

thanks for makin it

Are you still doing this or....
Yeah. I'll have it to you soon.
k, thanks
Thus proving what a Bangwagoning POS you are Eggs. Steelers win the superbowl you = a fan. Steelers miss the playoffs you = colts fan. How lame is that ***********.
who said im a colts fan?

I just wanted a bob sanders sig because now the steelers are out i want the colts to win...
Fairweathersaywhat?[/quote:fb2e9e40c5]

Theres a difference between wanting a team to win and being a fan...
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SouthernPride396
Rookie

SouthernPride396 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everybody knew it was just a matter of time......

would anybody make me a Bama-themed Nick Saban sig?
Text-wise, just something clever like "The Tide is coming..."

Thanks in advance.
SouthernPride396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno
Can I get a sig of Mr. T saying I pity the foo and Tony Romo on the right looking down or sad or from that play where he fumbled it. It needs to say " Tony Romo, Its all your fault"
Old 01-07-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan
Can anybody make me a sig of Patrick Willis with it saying either "The One Man Wrecking Crew" or "The Ole Miss Tackling Machine"? Please, thanks guys
Can anyone help me out with this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
can i get a antoine cason giants themed sig?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a sig of yrone moss

with the words Tyrone Moss AKA Get Off Me

with this picture

or if you can find a better picture go ahead and use it

thanks
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone please make me a sig with this pic thats says best ever or something to that effect.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45
can someone please make me a sig with this pic thats says best ever or something to that effect.

there are better pictures than that out there, but i will try that in the next day or two
Old 01-08-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

thanks a lot man, if you can find a better pic then use it

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
snowking14

Can I have a Lamarr Woodley banner please? Thanks.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowking14
Maybe after you post a little more people will do you a sig

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

cards seems to have fallen through so can anyone make me an Acie Law of Texas A&M sig

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your first post :?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Your first post :?
go checkout the welcome section... their are some new user sigs there!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink

Can I get an avatar of Ed Reed and if you could put in the text "ballhawk safety" I will give credit to who ever makes it.
Thanks
Old 01-08-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TorryHolt81

can some one hook me Up with a Torry Holt Sig maybe?
Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea, I'm gonna need a new sig after the game tonight
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
could someone turn this into a .gif?

i dont want the intro or the crowd, just the beginning of the play and the interception return

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43abqKYUAw

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
Yea, I'm gonna need a new sig after the game tonight
I'll help you out here.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a smoking hot sig of Ian Johnson that says sexiest person alive

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K, anybody want to make a Gator national championship sig for me?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote