Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

needs fire coming out of his mouth with how dark it is lol jk

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
needs fire coming out of his mouth with how dark it is lol jk

lol
i was trying to keep him as the focal point but still keep the text bright and the BG dark.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 04-13-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: *typo
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i tried man, think i may have gotten it too dark, i dunno.
Man, i love it! Great job once again BK, really appreciate it!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Man, i love it! Great job once again BK, really appreciate it!
cool, glad you didnt think it was too dark.:)
Old 04-14-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all know it was coming from some Dolphin fan and here it is. Could someone pretty pretty please with a cherry on top make me a Brandon Marshall Dolphins sig? I will rep your heart out if you do.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
You all know it was coming from some Dolphin fan and here it is. Could someone pretty pretty please with a cherry on top make me a Brandon Marshall Dolphins sig? I will rep your heart out if you do.

a quick one from work, i dont have access to my stocks from here.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
GODAMN THATS ONE OF YOUR BEST!!! AMAZING
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cedric Griffin?

I don't want the sig very big. I want it to have a lot of purple, and him in an away uni preferably. No logos.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bad ass sig man. Rep to you good sir.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Hi could anyone make one with Jerod Mayo? There is a reference pic I like.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...jerod-mayo.jpg

Is it workable?

Thanks
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handel View Post
Hi could anyone make one with Jerod Mayo? There is a reference pic I like.

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...jerod-mayo.jpg

Is it workable?

Thanks
a quick attempt:
Old 04-14-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Cedric Griffin?

I don't want the sig very big. I want it to have a lot of purple, and him in an away uni preferably. No logos.
lol no logos:
Old 04-14-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol no logos:
i like this alot, good work BK

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
i like this alot, good work BK
thanks man.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i was playing around with effects and filters, tryin' to come up with something different and this was what it turned into if anyone wants it, feel free.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Quote:
a quick attempt:
Wow, nice :) Could you add his number (51), maybe in left corner. What do you think of it?
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So could someone make me a sig with these three pictures:

Not too light of a background and text saying something like "The German New Wave" with the middle picture a little more faded and blurred into the back ground with the two diving keepers diving inward towards the middle.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handel View Post
Wow, nice :) Could you add his number (51), maybe in left corner. What do you think of it?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we just rename this "Bonekrusher Is Better Then You Thread" already
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Can we just rename this "Bonekrusher Is Better Then You Thread" already
ya i attempt a lot of request but i hope you dont think by that i'm saying "i'm better" than someoneone else, if so then i'll say i'm sorry and stay away from this thread. (i just like trying to help people out) thats all is to me.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and one of these days bone is going to retire cause no one else takes requests for sigs.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
tell you wut, you go to dafont.com and pick a font you like and send me the link, or i can pick one,
but you know i suck at text/fonts.lol
Hehe dafont takes me back to my middle school days of editing fonts on my laptop.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (9-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya i attempt a lot of request but i hope you dont think by that i'm saying "i'm better" than someoneone else, if so then i'll say i'm sorry and stay away from this thread. (i just like trying to help people out) thats all is to me.
LOL no dude. I was just commenting on how prolific you've been since you got here. Nothing negative at all, my bad if it came off that way.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
LOL no dude. I was just commenting on how prolific you've been since you got here. Nothing negative at all, my bad if it came off that way.
its all good man.
no prob.
but looking through the thread it does seem like i hijacked the thread and it was only because i like helping people out not because i thought i was better than you or anyone else here, i will never get to your skill level man.
you make some kickass sigs.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
its all good man.
no prob.
but looking through the thread it does seem like i hijacked the thread and it was only because i like helping people out not because i thought i was better than you or anyone else here, i will never get to your skill level man.
you make some kickass sigs.
Naw its good. They need you here, no one else here takes request. And you do a sick job on all of them, which is ridiculous seeing the number of request you take. Plus this VW sig is the first one I made in like 4 months, and it took like 2 days to finish it.

Back to request. :)