Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-02-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So I havent changed my avy since I got on this board and figured its something that needs to change. If anyone could help me cause I'm a huge noob, obvious rep, plus my love for all eternity. I was looking for a sick system of a down avy, favorite band of mine. PLLLLEASE AND THANKS.
a quick one:

a gif flash from logo to group shot:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-03-2010 at 10:33 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The wallpaper for senormysterioso is done. Sorry about taking so long on it man. Dikembe Mutombo

Last edited by StickSkills : 05-02-2010 at 02:24 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
DisobeyCivility
Rookie

DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
my attempt:

Thanks so much bro, I love the Pro Bowl Palms. I'll use it for sure. :D
DisobeyCivility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a modification to my existing sig. If you can put a red background, and in black letters saying, Christopher Walken " A bullet always tells the truth" Thanks in advance and I always rep month long.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
I need a modification to my existing sig. If you can put a red background, and in black letters saying, Christopher Walken " A bullet always tells the truth" Thanks in advance and I always rep month long.
i didnt save the psd file i'll see wut i can do with it.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
hey man i made this version a jumbo sig and i had to add a red stroke to be able to see the text, hope thats ok with ya.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man i made this version a jumbo sig and i had to add a red stroke to be able to see the text, hope thats ok with ya.
Thank Bk, that looks out cold!! Masterful job like always! I will rep you all month, hope I dont bore you with all that Rep.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-02-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noel Devine wallpaper for any WVU fans out there.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back!! So I will be taking requests to help BK out even tho his skills are sickkkkkk.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoOo View Post
I'm back!! So I will be taking requests to help BK out even tho his skills are sickkkkkk.
He makes the coldest sigs out there, I take them eveywhere and get complements all the time!

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 05-03-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, could you make this better? Like maybe add the Buccaneer logo, make the background different, add Gerald McCoy and Brian Price's names, too.

Thanks in advance.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
BK, could you make this better? Like maybe add the Buccaneer logo, make the background different, add Gerald McCoy and Brian Price's names, too.

Thanks in advance.
actually i cut this pic yesterday and made a sig for a friend at another site.
yes, i can make you a sig from this pic.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone who feels like making it, I would very much appreciate a sig with Joe Haden and Eric Wright, preferably both in Browns uniforms... I don't have any preferences as to how you do it or what pictures you use or mess with. Just that they are in their Browns uniforms and if you feel like waiting for Haden to get his number switched, more power to you as I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
heres what i came up with bullg8er
the first one has text in tampa red

the second one has the text in easier to read white

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-03-2010 at 02:25 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BK!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BK!

no prob man.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So I havent changed my avy since I got on this board and figured its something that needs to change. If anyone could help me cause I'm a huge noob, obvious rep, plus my love for all eternity. I was looking for a sick system of a down avy, favorite band of mine. PLLLLEASE AND THANKS.
hey man, im gonna try this again tonight, i attempted this yesterday morning on a hangover. ;) (not a good idea)
Old 05-03-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Can anyone make me a Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley sig? Will +rep

sorry i missed this man, imma give it a try.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry i missed this man, imma give it a try.

NP no hurry just when every you have time.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
NP no hurry just when every you have time.
is this too wild for ya?

if so i'll go for a different style. the reason i did it this way was the contrast between the college uni colors and those of the bengals.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is this too wild for ya?

if so i'll go for a different style. the reason i did it this way was the contrast between the college uni colors and those of the bengals.
I really like it! The tiger in the background looks sick.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I really like it! The tiger in the background looks sick.
cool, i wasnt sure what you'd think of it.
i see some erasing over the text i'll take care of and PM you the new version.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Brian Price sig for any Bucs fan intrested:
Old 05-04-2010, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would you be able to do me a joker sig.

here are some images

can it say - Joker Man

Thanks dude

Sig by BoneKrusher
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote