Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
You mean a Heat logo for the future?
If you prefer haha.

That would probably ahve to be my favorite team considering The wiz blow and Amare is my guyyy.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bone, that is so sick dude. thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

Do I need to resize it to be allowed to use as a sig?
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Bone, that is so sick dude. thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

Do I need to resize it to be allowed to use as a sig?
to use here, no need to resize man.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anybody up to do that? Doesn't have to be tonight haha
Go Amare.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Is anybody up to do that? Doesn't have to be tonight haha
i'll try it, in about an hour man.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If you prefer haha.

That would probably ahve to be my favorite team considering The wiz blow and Amare is my guyyy.

man this is wild and colorful because i'm experimenting, if its not you i can try a whole different look.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
man this is wild and colorful because i'm experimenting, if its not you i can try a whole different look.
Haha na BK u sick with it. Thanks.
Go Amare.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
futureshock

Can you make me a sig of Suh with a Lion (w/"The King of Beasts") and Lions background with these:

Suh:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...rams=Itemnr=15

Lion:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCAQ9QEwAA

Wallpaper:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...it_lions_1.jpg
Old 05-05-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock View Post
Can you make me a sig of Suh with a Lion (w/"The King of Beasts") and Lions background with these:

Suh:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...rams=Itemnr=15

Lion:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCAQ9QEwAA

Wallpaper:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...it_lions_1.jpg

theres prolly other gfxers here who would do a better job at it man but i like trying to help people out so i'll give it a shot as soon as i get caught up if thats cool.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Looking for someone to make a Brad Childress sig.

Use any pic(s) that you like, but here are some options:

I'd like the text to say: "Brad Childress, the Little General". Add a military feel to it, too if you could.

Thanks

this is not my cup o tea but you know me i gave it a shot.:)
Old 05-06-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amare sig? MADDDDD REPPPPP

Have it say "Another day at the office"

Maybe a Suns logo in the backround small maybe fading or something...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q25iKs5dD3...stoudemire.jpg

didn't follow any part of that but i did just make an amare sig

Last edited by fenikz : 05-06-2010 at 12:19 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
didn't follow any part of that but i did just make an amare sig

in a word:
NICE real nice fenikz.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, you think you can make this more sig size?

Old 05-06-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, you think you can make this more sig size?

it would be really hard to do because its almost square.
it would prolly be easier to make an avatar
Old 05-06-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know its not accurate but....Anyone want to make me a sig of Bulaga as a Baluga whale and Jared Allen as Captain Ahab from Moby Dick? Pm me if you do much + rep fo shizzle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Dustin Byfuglien Sig?

Either with "Are you Not Entertained?" or Buffy the Luongo Slayer.

Thanks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
it would be really hard to do because its almost square.
it would prolly be easier to make an avatar
Never mind no big deal I'm not taking down Hayley.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bk i didn't know you were a Bucs fan? :D

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he was a KC fan like me for some reason...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK or anyone interested: I would be thrilled if someone could create a Robert Woods USC sig saying:

Robert Woods
USC's Superman

with a USC logo in ir or USC colors(whatever looks the best)

Thanks in advance!

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Never mind no big deal I'm not taking down Hayley.

lol
i didnt think you would, neither would i.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Bk i didn't know you were a Bucs fan? :D
i just liked that pic of Price, i love the Bucs colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
ya, Chiefs fan.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
he is a KC fan, lol. He just has a Brian Price sig cause it looks awesome.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I know its not accurate but....Anyone want to make me a sig of Bulaga as a Baluga whale and Jared Allen as Captain Ahab from Moby Dick? Pm me if you do much + rep fo shizzle.
please??? :(

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
please??? :(
i'm not at all familer with moby dick, if you can supply some pics and a sketch of what you want i would try.