Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-06-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone make sure to rep the **** out of BoneKrusher 'til his ass is sore for his work on the sig below.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Everyone make sure to rep the **** out of BoneKrusher 'til his ass is sore for his work on the sig below.
lol
thanks for the propz but you're just too kind man, i knew what i wanted but couldnt get it unto Photoshop like i saw it in my head.
thanks a bunch tho man.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
this is not my cup o tea but you know me i gave it a shot.:)
and as always, you succeed. i like it. thanks.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol
thanks for the propz but you're just too kind man, i knew what i wanted but couldnt get it unto Photoshop like i saw it in my head.
thanks a bunch tho man.
No I'm serious, I absolutely love it, I just noticed one thing, can you change it from Griffin to Griffen.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
and as always, you succeed. i like it. thanks.

you're more than welcome dude, wish i could have done better.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No I'm serious, I absolutely love it, I just noticed one thing, can you change it from Griffin to Griffen.
i didnt save the psd but i'll try and change it, sorry man.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
i didnt save the psd but i'll try and change it, sorry man.
no problem, he's the only one I can think of that spells it with an e, I thought it was with an i up until we drafted him haha. If you can't, no biggie.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-06-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.

I'll hit you up again when i can. thanks
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i got it changed man, but i still have to redo the gif file, be ready in a few.

also i got the color a little different for the griffen sig, hope you like it.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Can I get a Dustin Byfuglien Sig?

Either with "Are you Not Entertained?" or Buffy the Luongo Slayer.

Thanks.

imma try it man.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
i got it changed man, but i still have to redo the gif file, be ready in a few.

also i got the color a little different for the griffen sig, hope you like it.
yea, it looks good. Thanks again.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-06-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea, it looks good. Thanks again.
you're welcome Bro.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

dabears10, heres my attempt:
Old 05-06-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Hey BK or anyone interested: I would be thrilled if someone could create a Robert Woods USC sig saying:

Robert Woods
USC's Superman

with a USC logo in ir or USC colors(whatever looks the best)

Thanks in advance!
i'll try man.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Punisher, i basically just made it sig size for ya, i did add the USC logo on his cape and a superman logo in the bg with text.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock View Post
Can you make me a sig of Suh with a Lion (w/"The King of Beasts") and Lions background with these:

Suh:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...rams=Itemnr=15

Lion:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCAQ9QEwAA

Wallpaper:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...it_lions_1.jpg
i'll give this one a try.

hey man, the suh pic isnt working for me, hope its ok to go with another pic

edit* sorry man i cant find pics of Suh in lions gear.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-06-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: photo problem
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it BK! Thanks a million.

I'm sure your going to have to make alot of Robert Woods sigs in the future. ;)
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I love it BK! Thanks a million.

I'm sure your going to have to make alot of Robert Woods sigs in the future. ;)
allrighty man, thats cool.:)
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dabears10, heres my attempt:
Good **** as usual.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK I still love my Celek sig but I wanted to change it up a little bit so do you think you can make me a DeSean Jackson sig in the same style and make it alternate between the Celek and DeSean sigs? I'd really appreciate it man.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Hey BK I still love my Celek sig but I wanted to change it up a little bit so do you think you can make me a DeSean Jackson sig in the same style and make it alternate between the Celek and DeSean sigs? I'd really appreciate it man.
ya i can do that,
Old 05-07-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
here ya go man, i set the switch at 5 seconds.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feels weird being the one making a request in here, but could I get a Mike Williams, Sammie Stroughter and Arrelious Benn sig? Doesn't necessarily have to be all three of them.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
Feels weird being the one making a request in here, but could I get a Mike Williams, Sammie Stroughter and Arrelious Benn sig? Doesn't necessarily have to be all three of them.
wow man, lovin your Lupe sig, did you make it?

i can try, since you want three players, would you want one that switches from player to player like the Eagles sig above?
Old 05-07-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
here ya go man, i set the switch at 5 seconds.
That is beautiful man. Thanks!