Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
wow man, lovin your Lupe sig, did you make it?

i can try, since you want three players, would you want one that switches from player to player like the Eagles sig above?
Nah, I havent made any sigs in about 6 months.

Either way, what ever you feel like doing. Either a sig with two of those three guys, or a rotating sig with two or three of them.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post

Either way, what ever you feel like doing. Either a sig with two of those three guys, or a rotating sig with two or three of them.
ok man, btw i havent found any pics of Benn or Williams in Tampa gear, so is college unis ok?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a new computer and a free trial of Photoshop. First time using it in years.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

Got a new computer and a free trial of Photoshop. First time using it in years.

Nice Bro, hope you keep Photoshop.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The funny thing is I am actually a communication design major and I don't know much about making sigs haha.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

hey man, i tried.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-08-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: did a couple changes
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone take this picture:

and if it's possible cut the background out so it's just his body and the ball, and sized so I can use it as an avy
Old 05-08-2010, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hows that look

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, i tried.
That's pretty good man, thanks. I just want to say you've made leaps and bounds of improvement since you first got here, keep at it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That's pretty good man, thanks. I just want to say you've made leaps and bounds of improvement since you first got here, keep at it.
no prob
and Thanks DJC
Old 05-08-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Could someone take this picture:

and if it's possible cut the background out so it's just his body and the ball, and sized so I can use it as an avy
You're gonna ditch the Predator avy? :(
Old 05-08-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, where did you download ps for free? Cause I am probs getting a laptop in september and when I do, I wanna get CS5 for free to make sigs again

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Made this last night.. So if any CJ Spiller or Bills fan want to use it. Go right ahead.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Hey BK, where did you download ps for free? Cause I am probs getting a laptop in september and when I do, I wanna get CS5 for free to make sigs again
I'm pretty much in the same boat, I'm gonna be getting a laptop, probably in July though and was wondering if I could get PS for free or if I'd have to buy it, and if that's the case, then depending on the price I might just say screw it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the "Naughty Girl" video by Beyonce last night and it completely re-kindled my absolute, unadulterated, unconditional love for her. Could someone make me a sexy Beyonce sig? :)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome Sopranos sig!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, is there any way you can make these three pics in to one sig? (Just have it say Hayley Williams.)

Not a switch just the same sig.

If not can you just do something with the 3rd pic.

Last edited by Splat : 05-09-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post

Made this last night.. So if any CJ Spiller or Bills fan want to use it. Go right ahead.
Nice Sig Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, is there any way you can make these three pics in to one sig? (Just have it say Hayley Williams.)

Not a switch just the same sig.

If not can you just do something with the 3rd pic.
i'll try man, and you dont want a flash sig, right?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres a quick one Splat, sorry i couldnt get all three pics in it, as you can see the three pics together would have been too small.

or:

or:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1273470802.png[/IMG]

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-10-2010 at 01:04 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I saw the "Naughty Girl" video by Beyonce last night and it completely re-kindled my absolute, unadulterated, unconditional love for her. Could someone make me a sexy Beyonce sig? :)
i found some cool pics of her, i'll try man.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post

Thats a nice one.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
hey man, hope you like it:
Old 05-09-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK,
who wouldn't like that?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, hope you like it:
ooo. love it!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
BK,
who wouldn't like that?
lol
ya, i hear ya.
what i meant was i kept it really simple as far as effects and stuff goes so as to not fk up a great pic.:)