Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-10-2010, 04:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this may be my favorite sig

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
lol
ya, i hear ya.
what i meant was i kept it really simple as far as effects and stuff goes so as to not fk up a great pic.:)
always the best approach when you have a good photo imo

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
heres a quick one Splat, sorry i couldnt get all three pics in it, as you can see the three pics together would have been too small.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:02 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: Is this sig too big?

Also, I've been playing around with making gifs from videos, mostly off youtube, so if anyone wants me to do that for them send me a PM.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

this may be my favorite sig
thats awesome fenikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Question: Is this sig too big?

Also, I've been playing around with making gifs from videos, mostly off youtube, so if anyone wants me to do that for them send me a PM.
you're good man.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sitting here this afternoon recapping how much I love my Beyonce sig. Thanks again BK :)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Just sitting here this afternoon recapping how much I love my Beyonce sig. Thanks again BK :)
glad you liked it man, thats an awesome pic.
i just added a couple stocks to the BG and some lighting, text and a border.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone could make me a Nationals sig that features either: Ryan Zimmerman, Stephen Strasburg, or Bryce Harper. That would be phenomenal. Rep and credit will be given of course.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
If anyone could make me a Nationals sig that features either: Ryan Zimmerman, Stephen Strasburg, or Bryce Harper. That would be phenomenal. Rep and credit will be given of course.
my attempt at this one:

V2
cleaner look with same render:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-10-2010 at 05:39 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt at this one:

V2
cleaner look with same render:
I like the look of the first one, but the player in that sig is Josh Willingham.

BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like the look of the first one, but the player in that sig is Josh Willingham.
well when i did a google search, this pic was supposed to be Zimmerman, sorry. what number does ryan wear?

i think i got the right player this time.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-10-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:
well when i did a google search, this pic was supposed to be Zimmerman, sorry. what number does ryan wear?
Zim wears 11.

BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Zim wears 11.

ok
i found one.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, can I get a Lebron sig with this picture?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...767992_n. jpg

Id also like a picture of NYC in the background or MSG, either way. Thanks.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post

Id also like a picture of NYC in the background or MSG, either way. Thanks.
i'll sure try man.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I’d also like a picture of NYC in the background or MSG, either way. Thanks.
hey man, i'm experimenting with filters/plugins so if you think this sucks i understand.

V2

i struggled with this BigTime.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-11-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:

i think i got the right player this time.
Very much appreciated.

BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
billsfootball15
Rookie

billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey bonekrusher, I was wondering if you could use either of these pics for a sig.

I dont care which pic you use, i figure it would be better to offer some choices so you can see if one's format fits better or if one looks cooler edited with writing. if you could just have it simply say "podolski and schweini" that would be awesome (podolski is on left in both pics, schweini the right)! thanks a lot, really appreciate it, +rep and credit!

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.
billsfootball15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfootball15 View Post
hey bonekrusher, I was wondering if you could use either of these pics for a sig.

I dont care which pic you use, i figure it would be better to offer some choices so you can see if one's format fits better or if one looks cooler edited with writing. if you could just have it simply say "podolski and schweini" that would be awesome (podolski is on left in both pics, schweini the right)! thanks a lot, really appreciate it, +rep and credit!
i only see one pic, the two soccer players, i can try tho.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:22 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

billsfootball15, this is what i came up with:
Old 05-11-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilyard signature I just made in like 15 minutes, so it's not as good as I hoped.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, i'm experimenting with filters/plugins so if you think this sucks i understand.

V2

i struggled with this BigTime.
I like the first version a lot, but would it be possible to change the color scheme, it seems a little too red. If not, then I will glady take it.

Last edited by Kramer : 05-11-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like the first version a lot, but would it be possible to change the color scheme, it seems a little too red. If not, then I will glady take it.
i hardly ever save psds for request so i started over.
i left out the filter layers that altered the colors and i changed up the text.

this was a hard pic to work with, his face area looks distorted to me.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can I get a sig with a black background and lightning with Adrian Clayborn that says St Louis Grown at the top and Tampa Bay Bound at the bottom.

Thanks mad propz

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfreak314 View Post
You can I get a sig with a black background and lightning with Adrian Clayborn that says St Louis Grown at the top and Tampa Bay Bound at the bottom.

Thanks mad propz
i'll give this a shot after work bro.