Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-10-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992
can someone please make me a laurence maroney please!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill do this for ya, im bored.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:

oh my god thank you
Old 01-10-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh my god thank you
plus could you put " New England Playmaker"
Old 01-10-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink

for fenikz-

Old 01-10-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concord83
Acie Law pics:

Hope that helps.
thanks man, hopefully somebody can make me one now....pleaseeeee :D
I got you

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh my god thank you
Old 01-10-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh my god thank you
thanks man i gave you credit
Old 01-10-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

no problem and thanks
Old 01-10-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this may be an unusual request, but can i get sig with this pic of favre that says" the last supper" with all the reporters blocked out and his offensive line made out to be like the apostles.. Please sort of make it look old and faded like the original painting if you can at all.. PM me if anyone is up to it...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

could someone make me a Bryan Thomas sig?

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concord83
Acie Law pics:

Hope that helps.
thanks man, hopefully somebody can make me one now....pleaseeeee :D
I got you
Here it is, just give cred

Code:
http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/42/acielawsigcopy.jpg

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
Quote:
sense its clear lynch wont be at the jets pick, anyone want to make me a brian leonard with jets colors sigs. http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/17/177381.jpg

that pic would be fine, but if u want to change it go ahead.

thanks ahaed of time.
edit: nevermind, i would actually like a michael turner sig. you can use any picture you want. pm me if you want to do it.
i have this one

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

does anybody with over 500 posts wanna sig, and i have to like you.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Quote:
Quote:
could someone turn this into a .gif?

i dont want the intro or the crowd, just the beginning of the play and the interception return

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43abqKYUAw

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
could someone turn this into a .gif?

i dont want the intro or the crowd, just the beginning of the play and the interception return

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43abqKYUAw
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks buddy :D

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
thanks buddy :D
no problem
Old 01-10-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Can I get a smoking hot sig of Ian Johnson that says sexiest person alive
:x

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Quote:
sense its clear lynch wont be at the jets pick, anyone want to make me a brian leonard with jets colors sigs. http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/17/177381.jpg

thanks ahaed of time.
edit: nevermind, i would actually like a michael turner sig. you can use any picture you want. pm me if you want to do it.
i have this one

here you go

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Can I get a smoking hot sig of Ian Johnson that says sexiest person alive
:x
any other player
Old 01-10-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink

Hi DChess i have over 500 posts and my sig is getting a little old.

If you have any time between playing isketch, posting here and just being so damn cool could you make me a Chris Bosh sig.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Hi DChess i have over 500 posts and my sig is getting a little old.

If you have any time between playing isketch, posting here and just being so damn cool could you make me a Chris Bosh sig.
one of the stipulations was, i have to like you
Old 01-10-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

im just messing with you, yeah ill make it
Old 01-10-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks ahaed of time.
i have this one

here you go
thanks man it looks sick.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Could someone make me a Ron Bartell sig please? And put 'Playmaker for Life'

Thank you gentlemen!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote