Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Nah, what i'm saying is just bring the height of the background down to meet the height of the pitchers head and then move where the red and blue meet to be behind the pitcher so that line is hidden.

ya i got it, at first what you were saying sounded all complicated, but i think i got it this time, thanks for the advice man.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
hope you dont mind i went white fill layers where you had black.
and i added round corners and a drop shadow to try and get the actual mlb logo. the player i used was cole hamels.
damn man, that's sick, but the sport isn't really baseball, it's like handball only you use a wiffle ball and baseball glove, that's why I posted those pics. Any chance you can try again? With those pics or something like this:

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-14-2010 at 06:43 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, Hamels' leg looks like a third arm, lol.

Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
damn man, that's sick, but the sport isn't really baseball, it's like handball only you use a wiffle ball and baseball glove, that's why I posted those pics. Any chance you can try again?
the pics are really small but i'll try man.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
also, Hamels' leg looks like a third arm, lol.

or leg. lolololol
Old 05-14-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
the pics are really small but i'll try man.
look at the Jeter pic I posted, something like that of him doing his mid-air throw could work GREAT! Thanks again BK, I will rep extra for making you work so much

Old 05-14-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

chock full of good pics:
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-US&rlz=1I7ADSA_en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=derek+jeter+ jump+throw&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=derek+jeter+jump+&g s_rfai=

Old 05-14-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i'm trying again man.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I <3 you BK, no h0mo

Old 05-14-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

OSU, i used a Jeter pic this time but not the one you posted, i had this one already cut.

hope you like it man.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

perfect, you're the greatest BK

Old 05-14-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
perfect, you're the greatest BK
awesome.
just glad i could help you out Bro.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah BK, that's exactly what I was talking about. I like it.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah BK, that's exactly what I was talking about. I like it.
Thanks and rep for your help man.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

tried a Tebow sig:

and a Colt McCoy:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1274038697.png[/IMG]

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-16-2010 at 03:18 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Ronnie James Dio passed today, i tried a tribute sig:
Old 05-16-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ronnie James Dio passed today, i tried a tribute sig:
You are a good man... I'm gonna wear this.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are a good man... I'm gonna wear this.
sure Bro, that would be sweet.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, rocking the Hayley sig I for one approve...
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, rocking the Hayley sig I for one approve...
cool splat
i'm rockin the third one i made for you.:)

got rave reviews on it at another site.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Hayley sig, BK. It is very well done.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cool splat
i'm rockin the third one i made for you.:)

got rave reviews on it at another site.
Speaking of if you don't mind do you think you could tweak my sig some?

I really really like the pic of her on the left of my sig and would like it to just be that, so it would be bigger.

No rush or any thing if you can and if you don't have that pic any more I'm sure I can find it again.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Speaking of if you don't mind do you think you could tweak my sig some?

I really really like the pic of her on the left of my sig and would like it to just be that, so it would be bigger.

No rush or any thing if you can and if you don't have that pic any more I'm sure I can find it again.
sure man, keep it like the same style, or do you want it to look different?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I love that Hayley sig, BK. It is very well done.
thanks man, i really appreciate it.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
sure man, keep it like the same style, or do you want it to look different?
The style is fine unless you just want to tweak it, do you need me to find the pic again?