Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-17-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The style is fine unless you just want to tweak it, do you need me to find the pic again?

no, i have all three you posted saved.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reworked the colt mccoy sig:
[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1274205130.png[/IMG]

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-18-2010 at 01:02 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go Splat:
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here ya go Splat:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again."

It's freaking money thanks.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again."

It's freaking money thanks.
dont worry bout the rep man, i'm just glad you liked it.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you play with the lighting? It look's sweet on her hair.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you play with the lighting? It look's sweet on her hair.
i sure did, you have a great eye.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I see a Bromance blooming?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I only have eyes for Hayley.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Do I see a Bromance blooming?
lol
nah man i'm taken
Old 05-18-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you cancelled my sig, BK?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well first off, you copied my sig, and second, go a few pages back, he posted it a few days ago

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Have you cancelled my sig, BK?
i made it man, but it came out looking too close to the OSU sig, is it ok if i try a new style on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
well first off, you copied my sig, and second, go a few pages back, he posted it a few days ago
imma try a new style with his request, if he gives me the ok to do so.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
DisobeyCivility
Rookie

DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering if someone could make a "D'Brick Wall" sig for me. You don't have to use this pic if you think there's one better, but here you go:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hhm7w2.jpg
Old 05-18-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't a sig request, but more of a possible tattoo request. I was wondering if anyone could draw the superman logo, but with the number 96 instead of S. 96 being an old nickname of mine. I wanted to see what it would look like, because I might get it as a tat, and i would want something for the tattoo artist to see.

EDIT: I'll prolly make it my avatar.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 05-18-2010 at 10:20 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bk, can you make me a sig for another forum?

Just have it say "Toews & Kane" "Blackhawks for Cup"

thank you very much

Old 05-19-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
bk, can you make me a sig for another forum?

Just have it say "Toews & Kane" "Blackhawks for Cup"

thank you very much
i'll try bro.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did one without text

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't get your panties in a wad

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some old sigs
http://img32.imageshack.us/g/92009742.png/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

not as good as the one by Bearfan but i did attempt it.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dont sell yourself short man, this is a solid sig that meets all of his requirements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I did one without text

Nice attempt, and I plus repped you, but I like BK's more

Quote:
Perfect, like bears said, it meets my requirements. I gotta spread some rep tho

Old 05-20-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to make me a John Wall sig. Not really looking for anything specific.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Anyone want to make me a John Wall sig. Not really looking for anything specific.
my try: