Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
thats good, but could you add the rest of the phrase of "I Got Five On It"
wasnt sure of the song, i will have to rework the whole thing, since i didnt save for editing.

give me a few.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoOo View Post
Bk!! Could you make me a sig with one of there pictures or combine both into one? Thanks

hope this is something like you wanted man.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

JFLO, is this better?
Old 06-19-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
JFLO, is this better?
yea that's fine, thanks man!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

today was my first login in nearly two weeks, so i just wanted to say if you posted a request and still want me to attempt it, bump it for me.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 06-19-2010 at 07:50 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
LickaMahfeetz
Rookie

LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ok, it's just too good to pass up . . .

Can I get a sig with Nate Robinson & Glen Davis with text proclaiming them "Shrek and Donkey" s'il vous plais? Feel free to embellish how ever you'd like.

Thanks much.

This pic w/Nate on Baby's back would be awesome if it's possible. It's small so it may not be a good option.

Here ya go. Four different flavors. Vous ๊tes l'accueil.

Last edited by LickaMahfeetz : 06-19-2010 at 09:51 PM.
LickaMahfeetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Can I get a US Soccer Sig with Jozy, Donovan and Dempsey?
Also can it say When the Yanks go Marching In.

Do the Bumpty Bump

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Do the Bumpty Bump
i'll get this next bro, thanks for the bump.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
BK, I need a big favor! I need a Capt. Obvious sig. Its for another forum. I saw one on google, it said "you werent expecting this one" Please and Thank you! And as always I will bring that rep through out.
Bumping this up...Whenever you get a chance.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JFLO, is this better?
Well done BK, your stuff still looks great

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Do the Bumpty Bump
hope this works man. sorry it took me so long.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Well done BK, your stuff still looks great
u too kind, thanks tho.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Bumping this up...Whenever you get a chance.
are you refering to the guy in the cartoon?

either way, would be awesome if you post me some pics
Old 06-20-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
could i get something to commemorate nebraska's move to the big ten?
heres a little diddy i did today if you want it.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great work! Merci.

Is it ok to use your host site?

Since the series is now over I'll be looking for something new already, though. Bump coming soon . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickaMahfeetz View Post
Here ya go. Four different flavors. Vous ๊tes l'accueil.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New sig request:

Can I please have a movin' pichur image

featuring the original "Mr. Patriot" Mosi Tatupu

. . . then Troy Brown

. . . then Kevin Faulk.

I can provide pics if it makes things easier.
Thank U.

(by movin' pichur I mean one like OSU's new digs.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

ya, i can do that FE.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you work your magic with this BK? Only text I need is Madvillian preferably to the side where there is space.
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Can you work your magic with this BK? Only text I need is Madvillian preferably to the side where there is space.

i'll sure give it a try Bro.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

703, did i get this too dark?

Old 06-21-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
703, did i get this too dark?

nah if anything its too light but that's sick, i just don't like the diagonal text
Old 06-21-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
nah if anything its too light but that's sick, i just don't like the diagonal text
ok, i'll change it
Old 06-21-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

703, with different text:
Old 06-21-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ok, i'll change it
Thanks man you're the best.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
703, with different text:
Love it, thanks man.