Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2010, 06:20 AM    (permalink
LickaMahfeetz
Rookie

LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Could someone please make me a sig of Darius Butler with the words

18th March 1986-What a day

+rep thanks
Didn't quite come out to my liking but this is what I came up with real quick.

LickaMahfeetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks man that's pretty good but got one sorted. Cheers though

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo BK, could you work on a Randy Moss as a Vikings sig for me? Not quite sure what I am looking for, so just be original :) Positive light shed on him please. ++++rep as always.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer an avatar of this but if you can make a sig I may keep it..

Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Hey, how is the wallpaper coming?
Sorry about the time...

Good news is I am now full moved in at PSU as a student.

anyways, Evan's Wallpaper (although not done, i have to do the text... I have to run to a meeting right now though)
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Sorry about the time...

Good news is I am now full moved in at PSU as a student.

anyways, Evan's Wallpaper (although not done, i have to do the text... I have to run to a meeting right now though)
Awesome. Thanks man. I'm actually unable to see the pic (it says it's unavailable) but I just wanted to let you know I appreciate that you have been working on it--especially considering you have been moving into college.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm, let me atleast put the URL here...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/...19d985df_o.jpg
Old 06-30-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to BK? Is Pacific or DJC around here?
Old 06-30-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmm, let me atleast put the URL here...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/...19d985df_o.jpg
It's weird. I'm still not seeing it. Is anyone else able to follow that link and see the pic?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
It's weird. I'm still not seeing it. Is anyone else able to follow that link and see the pic?
I can't see it either.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Lets try this

LINK
Old 07-01-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Lets try this

LINK
FREAK.

YEAH.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyone could turn this into a sig for me, I'll sex you.

Now, mind you, it will be temporary, until college football season starts and NBA FA is over because of the epic sex in my sig now, but I feel this needs to be my sig for the time being:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What happened to BK? Is Pacific or DJC around here?
thanks for your concern, not feeling well the past couple weeks.
i will be back to form soon hopefully.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
if anyone could turn this into a sig for me, I'll sex you.

Now, mind you, it will be temporary, until college football season starts and NBA FA is over because of the epic sex in my sig now, but I feel this needs to be my sig for the time being:

If it'd be alright, I'd like to try this one, as long as I can get photoshop to install on my laptop from the school network, it looks like it would be rather easy and therefore be a good first one.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a sexy request. It's for a project I may start.

Luke Kuechly
Vontaze Burfict
Ray Ray Armstrong
Trent Richardson

The text should be: "Draft Eligibility"
And a small text below: "Allow them to do what they have the right to do"

Infinite cool points for the guy who does this.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool little new sig courtesy of the great Pacific.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
cool little new sig courtesy of the great Pacific.
yes, its a Nice one man!
Old 07-04-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Yo BK, could you work on a Randy Moss as a Vikings sig for me? Not quite sure what I am looking for, so just be original :) Positive light shed on him please. ++++rep as always.
Bumping this. Kind of looking for a picture of him making a nasty catch.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I NEED a Joey Votto sig.
Something super and sexy.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I NEED a Joey Votto sig.
Something super and sexy.
I'd love to take that as I also love Votto and will be voting for him as many times as possible, but I screwed up the installation and have to do it again, so depending on when I get around to it, it may be a day or two.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Bumping this. Kind of looking for a picture of him making a nasty catch.
imma see wut i can come up with man.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

What about this pic, BK?

LINK
Old 07-04-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What about this pic, BK?

LINK

Thats great man, Thanks.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
still not feeling well, attempted it anyway.
hope you can use it. btw, the reason i made this bigger than the norm was to allow for the ball to be in the frame.