Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
You can pick the pictures for me if you want. Just be creative and do what you do with it.
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

YFS, I'm about half done with your sig, but I need to take a break. I'm gonna go mow the lawn and then I'll finish it up.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YFS, here's my attempt, not my best work, so if there's anything you want changed let me know, or if you flat out don't like it, let me know and I'll start over completely.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Anyone think they can make me a Ravens sig? I am looking for something with Flacco and Boldin in it.
If someone else wants to try this, definitely go ahead, it looks like I won't have as much free time tonight as I thought and likely won't get to it until tomorrow at the earliest. I also know that a couple of guys have been itching to do some sigs, so if that's the case, then feel free.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-12-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

619:

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
619:
Check your PM. A few minor adjustments need to be made, otherwise it's great.

I love ya man. Thanks
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wiscbadgerfootball hasn't got back to me. Anyone else want to make me a Tyvon Branch sig?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry it will be ready later tonight

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
wiscbadgerfootball hasn't got back to me. Anyone else want to make me a Tyvon Branch sig?
Here's my somewhat quick attempt. Let me know if ya want anything changed.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Here's my somewhat quick attempt. Let me know if ya want anything changed.
I like it. A change to a more classic font, as well as a reduction in font size would be great. Maybe you could also incorporate the Raider logo faded somewhere in the background.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my latest attempt at a sig:
Old 08-14-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
I like it. A change to a more classic font, as well as a reduction in font size would be great. Maybe you could also incorporate the Raider logo faded somewhere in the background.
Alright, here's one with just a change in font, and one with the logo faded.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-14-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright, here's one with just a change in font, and one with the logo faded.

Man, I don't wanna come across as real picky, this will be the last adjustment I swear!

I'm not too crazy about that font. See if you could switch it from that "cartoonish" one you got there to something similar to the one I have in my sig.

Thanks, bro. :)
Old 08-14-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Man, I don't wanna come across as real picky, this will be the last adjustment I swear!

I'm not too crazy about that font. See if you could switch it from that "cartoonish" one you got there to something similar to the one I have in my sig.

Thanks, bro. :)
alright, well which one do you prefer? The one with or without the logo?

How bout this, can you go to a font site, such as dafont.com, and pick out a font that you like and I'll probably have it, but if I don't I'll download it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-14-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
alright, well which one do you prefer? The one with or without the logo?

How bout this, can you go to a font site, such as dafont.com, and pick out a font that you like and I'll probably have it, but if I don't I'll download it.
The one with the logo. I'll go ahead and do that now.

It might seem like a hassle now, but I "pay" my bitches nice if you know what I mean..

I'm kiddin' around, dude

++++++++rep
Old 08-14-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do you guys mind if i add a quick Branch attempt?
Old 08-14-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
do you guys mind if i add a quick Branch attempt?
Go ahead. I'm intending to use this sig throughout the season.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK here is some pics of the Chiefs first preseason game if you want to look them over (Dexter:), I'm sticking with my Hayley sig but I thought someone else might be interested.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...d-f5f53aa58d49
Old 08-14-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Go ahead. I'm intending to use this sig throughout the season.
cool but in that case you will wanna go with Marshalls or WBF's because this was a really quick one.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Hey BK here is some pics of the Chiefs first preseason game if you want to look them over (Dexter:), I'm sticking with my Hayley sig but I thought someone else might be interested.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...d-f5f53aa58d49

Thanks Splat
Old 08-14-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I was looking through fonts, but I LOVE the font (and font color(s)/size!) in that sig attempt, BK.

That's exactly what I want...

Let marshallb know which one you used.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I was looking through fonts, but I LOVE the font (and font color(s)/size!) in that sig attempt, BK.

cool.
its called Pirulen.
and can be downloaded from Dafont.com.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:

Alright, do you want it to say Oakland Raiders too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
cool.
its called Pirulen.
and can be downloaded from Dafont.com.
Thanks, I'm downloading it now.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-14-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Alright, do you want it to say Oakland Raiders too?

Yessir. Exactly like you see it in his sig.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Yessir. Exactly like you see it in his sig.
K, it doesn't look exactly like his does because parts of it wouldn't show up with my background, but hopefully it works for ya:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-14-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

no prob man.