Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
dcess, if you feel like doing another one I would like a miguel cotto sig (he is a boxer).

there are tons of pics so feel free to use whatever, but if u want me to get one let me know.
Can i get some of those pics?

Old 01-11-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Deleted
YoJoeBucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Trojan Gangster
Rookie

Trojan Gangster hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone have, or can make me, a Vince Young or Pacman Jones sig, or a Hawaii Warriors sig.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Anyone want to make me a gears of war sig?

ill find a cool picture

http://www.zisch.ch/boxalino/files/B...127566file.jpg

http://www.gamersdaily.net/wp-conten...1472188332.jpg

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/...4024932572.jpg

http://www.gon.se/media/gears_of_war...ar_i-org_3.jpg

http://digitalbattle.com/wp-content/...Untitled-1.jpg

I would just want marcus fenix and the lancer (his gun)
and this cog symbol would be cool in the backround
Thanks if anyone makes it

DUDE A GoW SIG WOULD BE SWEET..... IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU

Please and thank you
what?

If your trying to hitch a ride on my request thats gay

Dude how is that gay, grow up.... you act like a 10 year old, "ITS MY SIG AND YOU CANT HAVE IT!" I love the game and you had a great request and i would like it too.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
here is one for steelersfan, you dont have to use it if you dont like it, but if you do, please give me credit

Cool sig.... not that steelersfan wants me to use it cause it was his request.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
cdf2108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Gangster
Does anyone have, or can make me, a Vince Young or Pacman Jones sig, or a Hawaii Warriors sig.
Hey I am not Trojan Gangster anymore, this is my new account, so if someone makes a sig of Vince or Pacman please message Forzy. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzy
Quote:
Hey I am not Trojan Gangster anymore, this is my new account, so if someone makes a sig of Vince or Pacman please message Forzy. Cheers.
you do know what Scott does to people that create multiple accounts right...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
cdf2108

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzy
Quote:
you do know what Scott does to people that create multiple accounts right...
Well the other one wouldn't let me log in so I didn't really have a choice.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
A.J.Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J.Hawk
A.J. Hawk sig would be much appreciated, please?????

Just a few picture options...
I made this a while back...feel free to use it if you want.

Cool, thanks!
Old 01-12-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you doing anymore DChess? Or anyone else? Could I get a Jason Kidd sig? It'd be cool if it could say a bunch of things like, "Playmaker," "Defender," "Rebounder," "The Triple-Double," "Magician," "The Orchestrator," "Jesus In Sneakers," "Superstar," "Hall of Famer," or stuff like that maybe in the back. Or just like, "Thirty-Three Is The New Twenty-One". Or just whatever looks good. 'Appreciate it.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If anyone feels like it, I was appreciate a kickass signature of Vernon Davis, that reads "The Duke".

If you wanna use this...
http://www.49ers.com/photos/index.ph...picture&id=305
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Frank Gore sig?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
buckeyes12
Rookie

buckeyes12 needs more cowbell.

can somebody make me a sig that has Eddy Curry, David Lee, and Jared Jeffries? It can have them all on it with the "NYK" logo on it, and a saying like "Ferocious Frountcourt 07...playoff bound" or something similar to that.

thanks alot, its time for a change since the giants are eliminated.

if you are willing to make it, please PM me

thanks again fellas
Old 01-12-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone can make me a ben roethlisberger sig??

i am computer graphic ******** and i wold love to haev a sig.

if anyone is willing to take this on please pm me or aim me at mthop05

thanks a lot!!
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyes12
can somebody make me a sig that has Eddy Curry, David Lee, and Jared Jeffries? It can have them all on it with the "NYK" logo on it, and a saying like "Ferocious Frountcourt 07...playoff bound" or something similar to that.

thanks alot, its time for a change since the giants are eliminated.

if you are willing to make it, please PM me

thanks again fellas
'07 playoff bound eh? Raps will win that division!

And no offence, but why would you ever want an Eddy Curry sig?
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigmakers, theres like 8 requests here, help out some people that dont know how to use PS, take one for the team and be nice this holiday season (MLK Day)
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you working on mine dchess. If you cant do it just let me know and i will ask nvot, he will probably do it.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
are you working on mine dchess. If you cant do it just let me know and i will ask nvot, he will probably do it.
yeah im bored ill do it now, whats his name again
Old 01-12-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

miguel cotto
Old 01-12-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Old 01-12-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

pretty cool dchess, thanks
Old 01-12-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
pretty cool dchess, thanks
yupp
Old 01-12-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Try if you will....

A signature of the amazing Chris Denney

I would like the sig to say pretty much "Chris Denney" somehwere in there as well as "Taking Europe by Storm"

some pics (only pics?):

(great stuff, eh)
c'mon.......
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote