Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-30-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Oh, wow, that's very impressive! Good one there, BK.

thanks 619
Old 08-30-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks a lot BK, love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no prob Bills2083
also i just tried a Bengals O-Zone sig if anyones intrested.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
no prob Bills2083
also i just tried a Bengals O-Zone sig if anyones intrested.
very nice. What are you using to get those rounded edges?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

marshall, i sent you a pm on this.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
KCJ58, heres my attempt:

sorry bout using a different pic, i had this one cut already.
I like it good work Bonekrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Here's my attempt, not as good, but it's with the pic you posted KCJ58

If you want anything changed just let me know.

EDIT: I don't like how the white around the logo looks on here, so I will probably re-do that later, but I'm gonna work on some homework now.
I agree with the white out line around the logo, but if the logo in the backround already says St. Louis Rams then it doesnt need to be in there again under Sam Bradford's name

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick attempt:

if Marshall or Clover dont post a better version i will try and cut the pic and get a better attempt for ya.
I like it for the most part and the font is cool too.. keep everything but the backround I guess. Thanks
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
I like it for the most part and the font is cool too.. keep everything but the backround I guess. Thanks
allrighty man.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

the new feature:
Old 08-31-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the new feature:
Good looks BK! Appreciate it.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Good looks BK! Appreciate it.
no prob,
i struggled with a BG on this so i ended up using an NC logo.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I like it good work Bonekrusher

I agree with the white out line around the logo, but if the logo in the backround already says St. Louis Rams then it doesnt need to be in there again under Sam Bradford's name
Alright. I'll try again, but it might not be for a little bit, I'll try and get it done tomorrow for sure, but I won't make any promises.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get an Aroldis Chapman sig if anyone is up for the challenge?

I would really like the text on it:

"2010 Cuban Missile Crisis"

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody wanna combine these two midgets into an awesome sig?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

I'll probably try this tomorrow, unless BK wants to try it. It depends on how classes go tomorrow if I'll get to it or not. I probably will, but there's a decent chance I don't.

YFS, I'd try that, but I think that looks more like a project for BK or clover jeez

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-01-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever's down to do one, it doesn't matter to me. I need to lose the basketball stuff, it's football season.

+extra rep if you can come up with some clever nickname for the mighty mites.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

oops, i didnt see marshall's post, hes already committed to this.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Whoever's down to do one, it doesn't matter to me. I need to lose the basketball stuff, it's football season.

+extra rep if you can come up with some clever nickname for the mighty mites.
imma try yours sice marshall's doing bengals request.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

yourfavestoner, i tried some wild filters on this and it looked pretty cool in Photoshop but sometimes when i upload and post they looked totally different here with the white bg skins
so it this looks dreadful to you keep that in mind.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
oops, i didnt see marshall's post, hes already committed to this.
You can definitely give it a go if you'd like.

Quote:
yourfavestoner, i tried some wild filters on this and it looked pretty cool in Photoshop but sometimes when i upload and post they looked totally different here with the white bg skins
so it this looks dreadful to you keep that in mind.
I definitely know what you mean, that happens to me quite often, but that sig looks incredible.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-01-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will make this a competition: Best Chapman sig gets cred for the entire season in my Location and rep as much as I can even if I change the sig.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-01-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I will make this a competition: Best Chapman sig gets cred for the entire season in my Location and rep as much as I can even if I change the sig.

ok, i'll try as well then.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals78, heres my attempt at your request.
removed, working with a different render.

i did a second style but tinypic is down and i cant post it this morning, so i'll post it tomorrow.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-02-2010 at 09:56 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals78, my attempt is now posted.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Looks great as usual. Can't wait to see what else people can send out.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack