Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I'm gonna get to re-doing KCJ58's Bradford sig, and work on the Chapman sig this afternoon.

EDIT: I'm really sorry about this guys, it's been really windy and half ass storming most of the day, and when I got home at 12:30 I ate lunch, and then just before I was gonna start on the sigs, the power went out. With my laptop battery almost dead after 3 hours of classes this morning, I wasn't able to work on the sigs, so I decided to take a nap, and when I woke up at like 3:30-4:00 the Vikings game from last night that I missed was on, so I watched that. I'm gonna be heading out in about an hour and have to take a shower and eat supper yet, so I won't be getting to these today. I'll get to them this weekend sometime for sure though, almost guaranteedly tomorrow.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 09-03-2010 at 05:14 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering if someone could me a picture/advertisement in sig form...

Use that picture and in whatever lettering you think would look cool cross out the "SH" in shorts and write in "SP" (obviously so it looks like "sports") and then somewhere put the quote "be there...cause it's sooo good" and then another part with "Every Saturday Noon-2pm on KCOU 88.1 fm and KCOU.fm"

Thank you so much, this would be such a huge help!! with +rep the crap out of you.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to request a sig of Vernon Davis please.

Total creative freedom other than text. I would like "Official Sponsor of Vernon Davis" included in the signature.

Thanks so much to anyone who may decide to tackle this. I appreciate it.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Epic. I know. My graphic skillz are untouchable.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LULZ x 1000
Old 09-09-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

imma try the Davis sig man
Old 09-09-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
imma try the Davis sig man
sayin something about my skillz man? lol jk

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
sayin something about my skillz man? lol jk
awesome job man, awesome.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I would like to request a sig of Vernon Davis please.

Total creative freedom other than text. I would like "Official Sponsor of Vernon Davis" included in the signature.

Thanks so much to anyone who may decide to tackle this. I appreciate it.
my attempt:
Old 09-09-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
I was wondering if someone could me a picture/advertisement in sig form...

Use that picture and in whatever lettering you think would look cool cross out the "SH" in shorts and write in "SP" (obviously so it looks like "sports") and then somewhere put the quote "be there...cause it's sooo good" and then another part with "Every Saturday Noon-2pm on KCOU 88.1 fm and KCOU.fm"

Thank you so much, this would be such a huge help!! with +rep the crap out of you.
imma try this man.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
imma try this man.
YES!! Thank you so much bonekrusher!

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

rockio, i tried.
hope this works.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ58, here's another attempt at the Bradford sig, not my best work, but about as good as I'm gonna get it.
EDIT: NVM, that looks like absolute **** on this computer. It looked fine on photoshop on my laptop, but now that I've got it up on this computer, it looks terrible. I tried sharpening up the edges of the logo, and it ended up affecting the color. I'm gonna pretty much start all over. I'll try to have this done soon.

Bengals78. I've had one sig of Chapman done for a couple days, but I'm gonna try a second version with a different background and maybe even a totally different pic.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

Quote:
rockio, i tried.
hope this works.
That looks great! Could you possibly take out the white "X" you made behind the "SP"?

Old 09-10-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
That looks great! Could you possibly take out the white "X" you made behind the "SP"?

ya, imma try and find a higher quality copy of that pic as well.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go man:
Old 09-10-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
my attempt:
You rock, man. Thank you !!! I will wear it on a 49ers forum proudly!
Old 09-10-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey you sig makers, figured you visual experts would be able to give me some tips on what to use to make a flier. It doesn't need to be excessively fancy, just something that people's eye might stop on as they skim the dorm bulletin boards. I'm a film student and need to find someone with an HD camera willing let us borrow/barter/rent it, so a friend of mine on campus said she'd put it up on the bulletin boards in the dorms if I sent it to her.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a new sig, i was thinking an Isaac Bruce one

"The Reverend"
Old 09-11-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love a signature of Alex Smith.

Nothing too fancy, similar to my current one of Frank Gore would be great.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

"The Reverend"
imma try man.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post

after i finish the Bruce sig i'll try if no one else gets to it first.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

"The Reverend"

my attempt:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 09-11-2010 at 12:21 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post

my attempt:
Old 09-11-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna undertake a sig for me?

This pic:

With maybe the words "Getting Away From the Cops Speed" somehow mixed in.