Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-29-2010, 12:22 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

hey bk im new to draftcountdown and i heard u were da best wit sigs i was wondering if i get a fierce dark looking polamalu sig with him in the black jersey helmet on an empty scary lookin field. thnx good rep as always.
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
hey bk im new to draftcountdown and i heard u were da best wit sigs i was wondering if i get a fierce dark looking polamalu sig with him in the black jersey helmet on an empty scary lookin field. thnx good rep as always.
lol Thanks.
i'm not the best but i'll sure try bro.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

B&Y, i didnt get this looking scary so i went with a dark/clean look, hope thats cool with ya man.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

thnx bro but i was lookin for a more satanic evil lookin polamalu with like grey black yellow effects ya know?...thank u can do that?..lol
Old 09-29-2010, 01:58 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

thnks bro i appreciate it.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

Old 09-29-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
shylo, my attempt at your Hester Request.
I love this one. Damn man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

oh yeah with rounded edges pretty please.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
thnx bro but i was lookin for a more satanic evil lookin polamalu with like grey black yellow effects ya know?...thank u can do that?..lol
so you want a Troy sig with a Slayer cd cover type bg?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
NoVaNoles

Hey BoneKrusher, do you make the ones that slide into pic after pic ?

and can you make me an FSU one ? if I hook you up with the pics
Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaNoles View Post
Hey BoneKrusher, do you make the ones that slide into pic after pic ?

and can you make me an FSU one ? if I hook you up with the pics
ya i'll try.
i just need the names of the players you want.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

Quote:
so you want a Troy sig with a Slayer cd cover type bg?
Just a diff. pic of him lookin fierce with dark grey surroundings with some yellow splashed in with rounded edges. lol, sorry for bein picky, take your time bro, no rush.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just a diff. pic of him lookin fierce with dark grey surroundings with some yellow splashed in with rounded edges. lol, sorry for bein picky, take your time bro, no rush.
allrighty, the reason i used this pic, it was in a black jersey and it was already cut. lol

i'll se wut i can find.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, looking for some constructive criticism. I made this Adrian Peterson sig for myself and I want to know what you guys think about it, what to change, etc. 3 versions, 2 with rounded corners(different text), 1 with square corners:

EDIT: a 4th version, brought the background out a little more and moved the background a little.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 09-29-2010 at 03:27 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have been gone for awhile and i am trying to get back into sig making so some advice on a couple sigs i have done please...here is one

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i have been gone for awhile and i am trying to get back into sig making so some advice on a couple sigs i have done please...here is one

Glad you're back, I was worried about you, I hope your health is doing better.

As for the sig, I like it. It's a bit different, but I like it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post

bro that's probably one of the nicest sigs i've seen yet. I wish i could get a Polamalu sig smilar to it.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Glad you're back, I was worried about you, I hope your health is doing better.

As for the sig, I like it. It's a bit different, but I like it.
thanks dude! yeah i had to get my health straight, i have 3 little girls depending on me.....thanks again!

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 09-29-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st sig in a while....

Old 09-29-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
1st sig in a while....

nice work. Very clean, I love the background and lighting effects.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
1st sig in a while....

BadAss!, thats all.

and Marshall, i like v4 the best

and welcome back Steel Man. (nice Work there)
Old 09-29-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
BadAss!, thats all.

and Marshall, i like v4 the best

and welcome back Steel Man. (nice Work there)
Thanks man, once I made those changes I liked that one best, do you have any criticisms, things you'd change?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Thanks man, once I made those changes I liked that one best, do you have any criticisms, things you'd change?
i'd prolly move the text closer to the render, even let it overlap a bit.

then i'd dup the text layer and offset it just a tad and make the color of the bottom text layer a color that will show over the render.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
bro that's probably one of the nicest sigs i've seen yet. I wish i could get a Polamalu sig smilar to it.
here is one i put together that is similar to the Brandon Marshall sig

Old 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

here is one that i had done awhile back