Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-29-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
Just a diff. pic of him lookin fierce with dark grey surroundings with some yellow splashed in with rounded edges. lol, sorry for bein picky, take your time bro, no rush.
B&Y, heres a darker scarier looking TP sig for ya.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
here is one that i had done awhile back

i like this sig a lot man, prolly my fav from you.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
B&Y, heres a darker scarier looking TP sig for ya.
once again BK has to show off and out do us all.....lol.....great job

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
once again BK has to show off and out do us all.....lol.....great job
lol

no way man the one you made that i quoted in the above post is way better than my last attempt bro.

great job.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

wow, bk and steel man u both made badass polamalu sigs, i have a tough decision to make...lol
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'd prolly move the text closer to the render, even let it overlap a bit.

then i'd dup the text layer and offset it just a tad and make the color of the bottom text layer a color that will show over the render.
Thanks for the tip, I decided to go with this edited version though.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the keys to making good sigs and prob the hardest for me, is coming up with new and fresh ideals so all of your sigs do not look similar.....thats where BK is the best....he can come up with unique ideals all the time.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 09-29-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
one of the keys to making good sigs and prob the hardest for me, is coming up with new and fresh ideals so all of your sigs do not look similar.....thats where BK is the best....he can come up with unique ideals all the time.

nah,
i wish but thanks for the compliment.
lol
i make too many sigs, thats where i get into trouble.
its hard to be fresh when i do this.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
NoVaNoles

Quote:
nah,
i wish but thanks for the compliment.
lol
i make too many sigs, thats where i get into trouble.
its hard to be fresh when i do this.
You're way too modest, but its cool as hell you're willing to make them like this, I have made many for Nole fans but I need to get that photoshop so they can look professional like the ones in this thread. Mine suck compared to these, glad I stumbled on this place.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaNoles View Post
You're way too modest, but its cool as hell you're willing to make them like this, I have made many for Nole fans but I need to get that photoshop so they can look professional like the ones in this thread. Mine suck compared to these, glad I stumbled on this place.
well, i appreciate the comments.
hey bro, i'm still cutting your picks, i'll pm ya the first sig when its finished and then i'll do them all with the same bg and rotate them as a gif.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
NoVaNoles

Quote:
well, i appreciate the comments.
hey bro, i'm still cutting your picks, i'll pm ya the first sig when its finished and then i'll do them all with the same bg and rotate them as a gif.
Excellent man, thank you
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
here is one i put together that is similar to the Brandon Marshall sig

here is v2

Old 10-01-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was bored this afternoon so I decided to do a Denard Robinson sig. Looking for some feedback, and if anyone wants to wear it, they're free to do so. I'm mostly wondering if I did too much. I monkeyed with taking some things out, but it just didn't "gel" right then. Please give me your honest opinion, I'm just trying to get better.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I was bored this afternoon so I decided to do a Denard Robinson sig. Looking for some feedback, and if anyone wants to wear it, they're free to do so. I'm mostly wondering if I did too much. I monkeyed with taking some things out, but it just didn't "gel" right then. Please give me your honest opinion, I'm just trying to get better.
looks nice marshall.
lovin the render effects, such as the glowing edges.
the text looks a little too sharpe and imo i'd move it closer to the render and make the first name smaller than the last name.

but this is Nice!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
looks nice marshall.
lovin the render effects, such as the glowing edges.
the text looks a little too sharpe and imo i'd move it closer to the render and make the first name smaller than the last name.

but this is Nice!
Thanks man! I wasn't too pleased with the text, but I wanted to keep it simple that way, I'm just never sure what text I should use. Otherwise I liked it, just wasn't sure if I'd overdone it a touch with the stocks.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

I made another AP sig, which one do you guys prefer:
v1(my current sig)

v2

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
v1(my current sig)

v2
DAMN! V2 is sexy

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
v1(my current sig)

v2
I like v2 better. I don't like that little black line that traces around his body. Only other thing is the text above Peterson. I cant read it and im looking at a 50" screen zoomed all the way in on it. Also whats with ///////////////////. Besides those 2 small things it looks good. Well except for the fact its a Viqueen :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

v2 is much better.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i agree, i like V2 Best, its a nice clean look.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:44 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone hook me up with a picture, I want to make a something.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone please make me a kelechi osemele sig

<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I like v2 better. I don't like that little black line that traces around his body. Only other thing is the text above Peterson. I cant read it and im looking at a 50" screen zoomed all the way in on it. Also whats with ///////////////////. Besides those 2 small things it looks good. Well except for the fact its a Viqueen :D
Alright, I went with a stroke around him which is what the black line is just for a little aded effect. About the text(it says Adrian), I did not realize that, it looked just fine on my laptop which is where I made it, but now that I see it on my desktop it is almost impossible to read. I'll definitely change that.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-03-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone please help me!!

Could someone use this picture of Tandon Doss?
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...c285.image.jpg

I'd just like it to say Tandon Doss. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
someone please make me a kelechi osemele sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Someone please help me!!

Could someone use this picture of Tandon Doss?
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...c285.image.jpg

I'd just like it to say Tandon Doss. It would be greatly appreciated.
I'll see what kind of time I get today, and if I get time I'll see what I can do, but if anyone else wants to take a shot at them go ahead.

Fixed the text, should be good to go now.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:

Last edited by marshallb : 10-03-2010 at 12:23 PM.