Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Someone please help me!!

Could someone use this picture of Tandon Doss?
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...c285.image.jpg

I'd just like it to say Tandon Doss. It would be greatly appreciated.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1283252933

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c191...andon-Doss.jpg

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/80/809158.jpg

some better Doss pics that would be easier to make a sig out of

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
someone hook me up with a picture, I want to make a something.

I know you're a Virginia Tech fan, and this is a nice T-Mobile pic. Or, you could make me a sig using one of these:

just have it say Devier Posey on it

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 10-03-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Taylor Mays sig please?

Preferably as a 49er.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post

Preferably as a 49er.

The best Mays 49 pic I could find

Old 10-03-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
chibulls.and.ferraris
Rookie

chibulls.and.ferraris is a cocksman.chibulls.and.ferraris is a cocksman.chibulls.and.ferraris is a cocksman.chibulls.and.ferraris is a cocksman.

can I get please get a michael jordan signature with the chicago bulls logo in the background.
chibulls.and.ferraris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone make me a badass scobee sig. rep will be distributed.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Damnit!!! Where were all of these requests when I was sitting around bored Friday and Saturday afternoons??? Now that I should be doing homework a half a dozen requests are made in a couple hour span...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
God Damnit!!! Where were all of these requests when I was sitting around bored Friday and Saturday afternoons??? Now that I should be doing homework a half a dozen requests are made in a couple hour span...
In Unseen's defense, Scobee didn't a game winning 59 yarder until today. So yes its mandated that any sig have reference to 59

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
In Unseen's defense, Scobee didn't a game winning 59 yarder until today. So yes its mandated that any sig have reference to 59
I understand that, I just could have had something to do and have done probably all of the sigs. I'm sure most of these guys had reasons to make their requests today, just bad timing I guess or maybe my procrastination is to blame. If I had done my homework the past couple days I'd have all the time in the world to do the sigs. So maybe I'm actually at fault here...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK,

Can you make me a Doc Halladay sig.

+ rep and cred.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't really matter who makes it.

and actually, I don't think I want reference to the 59. He's a beast no matter what.

here's a possible pic: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/galle...oto?id=5645796

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bills logo with the words "the team that keeps on sucking"
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK,

Can you make me a Doc Halladay sig.

+ rep and cred.
the phillies pitcher?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
bills logo with the words "the team that keeps on sucking"
here ya go man:

my brother's a Bills fan also, he feels your pain man.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
someone make me a badass scobee sig. rep will be distributed.
a quick attempt, not very good tho, sorry.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK i would be very thankful for a taylor mays sig :D
Old 10-04-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BK i would be very thankful for a taylor mays sig :D
i'll try man.
kinda buzzed tonight. lol
Old 10-04-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i'll try man.
kinda buzzed tonight. lol
Don't worry about it if you're not up to it right now.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Don't worry about it if you're not up to it right now.
i'll try it man.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Hawkeye, my attempt at your Taylor Mays sig:
Old 10-04-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

Quote:
Hawkeye, my attempt at your Taylor Mays sig:
Amazing as always!

Thanks very much!
Old 10-04-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the phillies pitcher?
Yup (10)...
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:

Preferably as a 49er.
Here's my attempt using the pic that OSUGiants posted, let me know if you want anything changed:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK can you make me a sad sig using this pic:

With this caption:

Dear Bill Polian,

Please send help. I can't win by myself anymore.

Sincerely,

Peyton Manning

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyone can make that Hillis portion into a sick sig i'll send them 50 asian hookers, some rep, and credit in the sig, also a box of your favorite type of cookies.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote