Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
BK can you make me a sad sig using this pic:

With this caption:

Dear Bill Polian,

Please send help. I can't win by myself anymore.

Sincerely,

Peyton Manning
ya i'll try.
oh, and the Colts will get back on track this week when they play my Chiefs.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
ya i'll try.
oh, and the Colts will get back on track this week when they play my Chiefs.
I would appreciate it if you can make one with the Hillis one i posted... you did a great job last time with my sig.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I would appreciate it if you can make one with the Hillis one i posted... you did a great job last time with my sig.
ya, i'll give yours a try as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
here ya go man:

my brother's a Bills fan also, he feels your pain man.
thanks, +rep
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BK can you make me a sad sig using this pic:

With this caption:

Dear Bill Polian,

Please send help. I can't win by myself anymore.

Sincerely,

Peyton Manning
Sad Manning Sig:
Old 10-04-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sad Manning Sig:
hahahaha that is hilarious

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 10-04-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hahahaha that is hilarious
thanks Bro, killxswith deserves the credit, it was his idea.

i'm cutting your Hillis and will start the sig in a bit.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol @ the Manning sig, good work BK.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

WinslowBodden,
my attempt at the Hillis sig, the pic was actually a bit small for cutting but i tried anyway.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

lol.
i just noticed i didnt get a space between the V and the E in cleveland.
will edit if you like this version.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
lol.
i just noticed i didnt get a space between the V and the E in cleveland.
will edit if you like this version.
lol yes this is ******* awesome.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
cool, i'll fix the text then, brb.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i fixed the text man:
Old 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
i fixed the text man:
you are the man, thank you!

Old 10-04-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

no prob Winslow, glad you liked it.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK,

Can you make me a Doc Halladay sig.

+ rep and cred.

a quick one Chucky:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, or someone can you take the sig I'm using now and make it a little smaller and maybe round the edges but that is not a must just make it smaller please.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will try that OSU sig, this will be my first in a very long time.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sad Manning Sig:
BK I love you man. You outdo yourself every time I ask for a sig. Thank you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
BK, or someone can you take the sig I'm using now and make it a little smaller and maybe round the edges but that is not a must just make it smaller please.
ya, i'll make it sig size and round the edges.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go Splat:
Old 10-04-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick one Chucky:
That looks money, thanks.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
BK I love you man. You outdo yourself every time I ask for a sig. Thank you.
cool,
just glad you liked it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
That looks money, thanks.
awesome!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn BK you are killing with your sigs. All of these are sick as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Damn BK you are killing with your sigs. All of these are sick as hell.
man, i really appreciate the comment.
i'm really not very good, i just like thinking that i might be able to help someone out by filling their request.

+ rep for the propz man.