Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Unseen,
i like this one better:
Old 10-05-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*attention*
i deleted several sig request by accident when my message inbox filled up. problem is i cant remember who the members were so i'm putting this here for you guys, (i know one request was a dolphin fan but i cant remember his username) if you didnt get an attempt from me it means i lost the request and you can post it here.
Thanks
BK.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks again BK.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here ya go Splat:
Do what you do thanks.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone hook it up with a sick ass Andrew Luck sig?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Can someone hook it up with a sick ass Andrew Luck sig?
not kick ass but i did attempt your request:
Old 10-05-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
NoVaNoles

Quote:
*attention*
i deleted several sig request by accident when my message inbox filled up. problem is i cant remember who the members were so i'm putting this here for you guys, (i know one request was a dolphin fan but i cant remember his username) if you didnt get an attempt from me it means i lost the request and you can post it here.
Thanks
BK.
I asked you for a big Chris Thompson one, don't know if you forgot or deleted but no problem either way.

If you still feel like doing I will send you the pic.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaNoles View Post
I asked you for a big Chris Thompson one, don't know if you forgot or deleted but no problem either way.

If you still feel like doing I will send you the pic.
ya this was one of them, i have the pic saved, i'll get on it.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got Photoshop CS4 so now I can start making sigs again. Just made my first one, any thoughts?

Old 10-05-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's your first one? Real nice!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
That's your first one? Real nice!
Thanks, I used to make them a while back but I had a really basic version of photoshop and they weren't great so I stopped. This is my first one in a couple years.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Just got Photoshop CS4 so now I can start making sigs again. Just made my first one, any thoughts?

real Nice man.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Thanks man.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
I will try that OSU sig, this will be my first in a very long time.
K thanks a lot man.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i found this pic of Deion and thought i'd try a sig wit it.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I possibly get a Daron Malakian sig due to my favorite WR being traded away :( Much rep and love will come your way as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Could I possibly get a Daron Malakian sig due to my favorite WR being traded away :( Much rep and love will come your way as usual.
heres a quick attempt Bro:
Old 10-06-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you thank you, anyway I could get a real pic in there with that? Maybe either one with him in the hockey jersey????

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thank you thank you, anyway I could get a real pic in there with that? Maybe either one with him in the hockey jersey????
yes, i was just going for something a little different when i found this.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a Moss sig.

Use this pic, or find your own if you can find one better, & have it say "Welcome Back Randy" or something cooler than that if you want.

So basically, do whatever you want on a Vikings/Moss sig.

Much rep provided of course....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I need a Moss sig.

Use this pic, or find your own if you can find one better, & have it say "Welcome Back Randy" or something cooler than that if you want.

So basically, do whatever you want on a Vikings/Moss sig.

Much rep provided of course....
I'd love to do this. I'll do it this afternoon; I was thinking of doing a Moss sig anyways after hearing the news. Great pic choice btw.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
yes, i was just going for something a little different when i found this.
Yeah, I appreciate it man. This whole Moss thing is tearing my world upside down haha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love Randy Moss so much, I am couldn't be happier. And I have the sig to match it, thanks BK!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, I appreciate it man. This whole Moss thing is tearing my world upside down haha.
i hear ya man

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I ******* love Randy Moss so much, I am couldn't be happier. And I have the sig to match it, thanks BK!
how did you know he was coming back to the Vikes? lol
Old 10-06-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see the future!!!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote