Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-07-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Yeah, when I saw this pic of McCoy I had to make a sig with it. I love his pose and I love the jersey, I hope the eagles make it a permanent alternate.
I absolutely love those Eagles jerseys too, they should go back to a lighter green.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
imma try this.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

basically i just sig sized it, used filters and added text.

Old 10-08-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, I put all my old sigs BK made in a folder in my picture file so I could use them as desk top backgrounds and now I opened that folder and they are all gone. They are somewhere on my computer because when I try and save something they come up, but when I try and open them they aren't in there. What should I do?

And if I can't figure this out, BK, could you repost that Sidney Rice sig in this thread? I miss my Sid desk top :(

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Hmmm, I put all my old sigs BK made in a folder in my picture file so I could use them as desk top backgrounds and now I opened that folder and they are all gone. They are somewhere on my computer because when I try and save something they come up, but when I try and open them they aren't in there. What should I do?

And if I can't figure this out, BK, could you repost that Sidney Rice sig in this thread? I miss my Sid desk top :(
lemme see if i can find it.

btw, i made a new Moss sig today called "back to the future".

imma post it in a little while.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

prock, is this the correct sig?
Old 10-08-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup! Thanks a lot bro.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Yup! Thanks a lot bro.
no prob prock
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Randy Moss
back to the future, if anyones looking for a moss sig:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-08-2010 at 07:09 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

V2 came out better IMO:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 10-08-2010 at 07:10 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should so add the silhouette of a Delorean in the background

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Should so add the silhouette of a Delorean in the background
find me a pic please, i tried.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Work?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

Work?
i think so, i must have spelled it wrong. lol

Thanks.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

thanks Bengals, that was exactly what it needed.

+ rep.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
basically i just sig sized it, used filters and added text.

Aweshuuuuummm.

Tanks alot Mister Bone Krushur.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Aweshuuuuummm.

Tanks alot Mister Bone Krushur.
no prob BRAVEHEART.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I was wondering if one of y'all could add #8 Texas Sr. CB Chykie Brown to my sig. and switch to a different picture of #3 Curtis Brown in it(I think that the #3 in my sig. is actually Current/Former(I'm not sure) Texas RB #3 Vondrell McGee).

If y'all could add in Chykie and switch a Curtis Brown pic into the sig. that would rock.

If y'all would have to start over with it and change it completely, then that would be cool too.

I'm just looking for it to have #3 Curtis Brown, #4 Aaron Williams and #8 Chykie Brown in it, with the Caption "Texas Lockdown".

Whatever y'all think....and thanks, I don't know how to work the photoshop myself.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Homer View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if one of y'all could add #8 Texas Sr. CB Chykie Brown to my sig. and switch to a different picture of #3 Curtis Brown in it(I think that the #3 in my sig. is actually Current/Former(I'm not sure) Texas RB #3 Vondrell McGee).

If y'all could add in Chykie and switch a Curtis Brown pic into the sig. that would rock.

If y'all would have to start over with it and change it completely, then that would be cool too.

I'm just looking for it to have #3 Curtis Brown, #4 Aaron Williams and #8 Chykie Brown in it, with the Caption "Texas Lockdown".

Whatever y'all think....and thanks, I don't know how to work the photoshop myself.
if no one does this by tonight, i'll get it for ya.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll see what I can do with it.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my attempt:

Old 10-11-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you make a sig with this pic below?

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/f...10/johnson.jpg

Have it say "We Are All Witnesses" and "CJ2K" underneath that,oh yeah and titans logo somewhere. Thx

BTW can get rid of the 2 linemen in background
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Can you make a sig with this pic below?

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/f...10/johnson.jpg

Have it say "We Are All Witnesses" and "CJ2K" underneath that,oh yeah and titans logo somewhere. Thx

BTW can get rid of the 2 linemen in background
I'll take this one too.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Old 10-11-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
can you make the Tians logo darker or darken the back ground? cause its kind of hard to see the CJ2k btw thanks
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote